Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Broken Fob Case

NC2Stay

Corvette
1995 Coupe, Torch Red, 6-speed, chrome sawblades
The loop on my key fob where the keyring attaches broke. I tried to glue it back on, but it doesn't hold forever.

So I need a fob CASE for a '95 - I guess the best thing would be if I could find somebody with a non-working fob that I could just get the case off cheap.

Any ideas? Thanks...

They sell covers on ebay. It doesn't have the emblem on it but you can select several different colors. I haven't tried this yet but I am considering doing so. My Fob also broke. BK

They sell covers on ebay. It doesn't have the emblem on it but you can select several different colors. I haven't tried this yet but I am considering doing so. My Fob also broke. BK

I have one of those! But they are very, very thin soft plastic shells and don't have the strength to hold the keys.

Thanks

Yeah, I realize they are not the thickest. I was just giving ideas. :)

My FOB is totally trashed. How can I get a new one or at least a good used one to work with my cars locks ?

:beer

My FOB is totally trashed. How can I get a new one or at least a good used one to work with my cars locks ?

:beer

Any 1993 -1996 C4 Fob will work. The only difference is I believe in 1995 they went with the screw on back instead of the snap style. Look on ebay or even some other forums. I see them for sale all of the time. They are not cheap though. Approximately $130.00 to $160.00. I have the programming information. I would have to look for it. Let me know when you get a new one. Hope this helps.

BK

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom