Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Brookfield Collectors Guild Corvettes

O

OneHotV6

I bought this set along with a display shelf back in '97 and was wondering if anyone else collected these? I'm going to be parting with my die-casts soon because of other expenses and wanted to know what these would be worth..

I would be interested in purchasing them if the price is right

I also found another one that came in a display case, it's black. I paid around $30 each for them, so I'd probably ask around $250 for the set of 7+ display. They are all mint with no defects or scratches.

Me Too!

I bought this set along with a display shelf back in '97 and was wondering if anyone else collected these? I'm going to be parting with my die-casts soon because of other expenses and wanted to know what these would be worth..

I too bought a set back in 1997. My set has 7 cars, one in each color available plus a car cover and display shelf. My collection has outgrown my room and I am focusing on Midyears since I have a 1966 Convertable sitting in the garage. I will be listing the complete set in original packaging to anybody interested. If not it may end up on e-bay. Good luck with yours. K

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom