Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C-3 Photos

God* forgive me for showing this, but I discovered it recently. :rotfl

18nerr

The shots were taken from across the road. I was worried about catching something so I didn't get any closer. ;)

P.S. Even has sidepipes. ;LOL

I hope you didn't let HEAVEN see that atrocity. :L If so, the next time you take her in the garage for any maintenance she'll likely die of heart failure from fear. :eek:hnoes

67 heaven,
The neighbors must dream about what they could do to Heaven... maybe a red ATV fer huntin;LOL

Sorry for stepping on the post..meant for cars pictures..

Hey all, this is my right hand drive 81 vette
attachment.php
! from Australia
Hey Phil81.. :w

I only see a red X.. You're referring to an attachment, but that doesnt seem to be there.. Could you try again?

We all like seeing the unusual Vettes. ;)

:w
-Stefan

Noice Pic !!! :upthumbs

And kudos for hanging in there for a conversion. Sweet Ride!

Here is our '78, red on red, L-82. I bought it from the original owner who I have known for 25 years. It has 13,500 miles on it. It is all original, except the first owner took off the air pump and cat, and made real dual exhaust. He gave me all the parts to put back on when I want. He also chromed the stock air cleaner lid. If anybody has a nice original lid, I would pay a decent amount for it. Has never been in the rain or even washed. It has been floored only 3 times, all at the track when the first owner bought it. I have the timeslips. It's best pass was a 14.71 at 94mph.

Rick
moroso_78_800_gsr.jpg

vetteman I gotta ask... how do you not wash it? Mine is driven fairly frequently where I assume yours isnt (by the low milage count). Mine is kept inside, as I figure yours is as well. But mine still gets dirty and needs washed, so how do you avoid that? I use a detailer on mine if its just a little dusty, or needs a quick shine up. There are still times when I take it out, wash it and buff it up though. I dont mean anything bad by this question, but curriosity got the better of me :L

vetteman I gotta ask... how do you not wash it? Mine is driven fairly frequently where I assume yours isnt (by the low milage count). Mine is kept inside, as I figure yours is as well. But mine still gets dirty and needs washed, so how do you avoid that? I use a detailer on mine if its just a little dusty, or needs a quick shine up. There are still times when I take it out, wash it and buff it up though. I dont mean anything bad by this question, but curriosity got the better of me :L

It has just never gotten that dirty. I keep it covered in the garage, as did the original owner. I live on a dirt driveway, so it gets extra dusty just taking it in and out of my yard. I just dust it off, use spray detailer and that is it. When I first got it, I clayed, buffed and waxed the entire car. Since then, I have just dusted and sprayed. I am afraid to wax and buff too much. The time I did do it, it seems like I took off more paint than the car has left on it! I learned from the guy I bought it from not to drive it at night so I don't get a lot of bug strikes. So far it has worked. Then again, I have only put 300+ miles on it since I got it last year. Maybe I will have to wash it one day, but not yet!

God* forgive me for showing this, but I discovered it recently. :rotfl

nnweuu.png

18nerr

The shots were taken from across the road. I was worried about catching something so I didn't get any closer. ;)

P.S. Even has sidepipes. ;LOL

what a piece of s--t!!!!!:puke:puke

It seems like the same effort could have went into something more constructive.

C'mon. How could that be worse? It still has four wheels. :boogie

The shape reminds me of when my immigrant grandparents used to sharpen a pencil with a crude knife. That was before pencil sharpeners. Sorry grandparents.

Wow- the RHD conversion looks GREAT!!

Did you buy your Vette with the RHD or did you have to do it? I've heard it isn't cheap.

hey I bought mine like this, cost is bout 8k AUD, ~ 6.5k USD to convert a c3, there are some nasty conversions goin around australia, I still have full functional aircon as the all the a/c air box and ducts have been reversed

It has just never gotten that dirty. I keep it covered in the garage, as did the original owner. I live on a dirt driveway, so it gets extra dusty just taking it in and out of my yard. I just dust it off, use spray detailer and that is it. When I first got it, I clayed, buffed and waxed the entire car. Since then, I have just dusted and sprayed. I am afraid to wax and buff too much. The time I did do it, it seems like I took off more paint than the car has left on it! I learned from the guy I bought it from not to drive it at night so I don't get a lot of bug strikes. So far it has worked. Then again, I have only put 300+ miles on it since I got it last year. Maybe I will have to wash it one day, but not yet!
Beautiful Vette! Nice find and a great buy but I can't imagine not experiencing the enjoyment of driving it...;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom