Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C-5 Supercharger by ATI Procharger

highrise hood

Nope,

ADD MORE POWER!!!!!!!!!!316hp & 396lb.ft At the flywheel

To Roadster Fan

Brett,

Re: The hoist.

Keep in mind that the ramps on the hoist are 4" thick and you will have to go about 3" beyond the top latch before you can drop down to lock it in when you raise the car. so that will make it pretty tight. Make sure you discuss your clearance with Anita at Backyard Buddy. They can custom design it for you so that you won't be hitting your ceiling or your garage door.

Also, and this is important. MAKE SURE YOU FOLD YOUR SIDE MIRRORS IN ON THE C-5 BEFORE DRIVING ON OR OFF THE HOIST OR UNDERNEATH IT!

Sure, come by anytime you are out cruising in Northville. Just let me know when you might be out this way and I'll give you directions. There is usually some 32 degree beer in the fridge in the garage for any car nuts that show up. We can also go cruise Hines Drive and check out some of the local car cruises, etc. BTW, is your C-5 a 6 speed? I figured it would be, since you have another "real" sports car.

I took delivery of my C-5 last February. Luckily it was shipped from Bowling Green during a dry period so it wasn't exposed to any road salt on the way. I took it home in an enclosed trailer too just to make sure. You won't have to deal with that.

:beer

to Ling 650vette

No, you don't need to do anything with the hood. It fits nicely in front of the passenger side head. The whole package is really well engineered and you can return it to stock anytime because you don't have to cut anything (they give you new pieces wherever necessary).

I didn't rob any banks. I work for one. They give us free samples.

:L

share the wealth man, share the wealth!!!

Oh, thanks for that info. I thought so w/ the centrefugal style you wouldn't need a higher hood, b/c technically it doesn't increase any height in the motor. But, maybe the pics i've seen of procharged C5's just used the highrise hood for looks, and not any form of clearance. I like that stock hood though, sleeper :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom