Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C/D test ZO6 vs Porsche Turbo

DRTH VTR said:
H.D.
I did not have one with my 2002 Z06, either, as I bought mine used. Another guy on this site burned me a dvd. I am not sure whether my computer will copy it or not. I will try. If it does, I would be happy to send it to you.
Jim

Thanks Jim.
If it works let me know and I'll send you some $$$ for effort and postage.

I want to show it to my two sons. They love the Z but they have a WS-6. I have almost got them to the point of getting a Z-06. I think once they see this video with all of the thought and engineering that was put into this car, it will push them over the edge. The WS-6 is a nice car. But I am sure that it didn't recieve near the amount of attention that the Z-06 did during development.

H.D.

My son had a ball game last night, so I didn't have time to try duping it to DVD, but I'll do it this weekend. I'll get back to you guys on Tues. Have a nice weekend fellas!

No rush on my part.

You guys have a good weekend as well. As for me I am heading home next week. After watching the first part of the video I do plan on playing with the Z.

H.D.:beer

Heavy Duty said:
No rush on my part.

You guys have a good weekend as well. As for me I am heading home next week. After watching the first part of the video I do plan on playing with the Z.

H.D.:beer
Yes, and let me know when you have it here and we can do something!
Cya
Todd

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom