Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C1-C2 photos

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
We've had some excellent photo threads over the years, but maybe it's time for a new one.

The summer driving (photo-shooting) season is slowly drawing to a close, and I'd be willing to bet plenty of you have some great photos to share with us.

Although it's usually difficult for us to pick our favourite photos of our cars, how about we try our favourite three, four or five, okay? Unlike the excellent photography skills thread, this one is for our favourite pics, warts and all. ;)

In my case, one favourite was taken by a good friend.

5y804u9.jpg

...by Stepinwolf

4r10l5v.jpg

4mn25co.jpg

4vi5ked.jpg

Step up and show us your shots. If you have trouble posting them, PM me for assistance or even storage space.

:w

June 2007. Dash plaque for a Fathers' Day event.

stinsonplaque.jpg

July 2007.

Calabogie019.jpg

Calabogie022.jpg

August 2007. Best of Class (1982 and earlier Corvette).

Brockville07001.jpg

trophy002.jpg

Signed my snowplowing contract today....

Rick,
You know that car drives me crazy. Love it :). How many greens are left? Rhetorical question of course.

Ok, here are a few I took over the Labor Day weekend. This was with a Brand New Camera so they are not perfect. I'll be sure to do better next summer :beer

1357262602_5217f74761.jpg

1357266490_928d6d74ca.jpg

1357278512_5fec248f39.jpg

1357273788_e8ee9841df.jpg

I think I am really going to enjoy this thread.

My son had his high school graduation pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and he wanted to have a couple of shots taken with the '66. Here's one shot:

Picture012-1.jpg

My son had his high school graduation pictures taken a couple of weeks ago and he wanted to have a couple of shots taken with the '66. Here's one shot:

Picture012-1.jpg

Man...it's just hard to beat the Cragars and white lettered tires on yours and Stephenwolf's cars...

They were what it was all about backin the day...Don't think I will ever tire of the look....

All of these cars are beautiful of course...the Cragars just send me back in time. Every car I bought back then went immediately to the Goodyear store for lettered tires and Cragars...(had a charge account there of naturally..)

Totaled my SS in 1969...couldn't afford another new car...so I went to Gene Snow's car lot in Ft.Worth. (Gene was a the Mopar drag car "Rambunctious" owner, for those that rember)..

He had a '68 GTO on the lot that was real nice...the deal hinged on changing the wheels for Cragars and lettered tires..(nearly all his cars had them ..except that one, it had just come in) he wound taking an almost new set off a Chevelle and we made the deal...

Didn't get a Corvette till a couple of years later .. a '68, it had Cragars too of course...and several more cars there after...

Great thread...fine cars gentlemen all..

Stan ...

Love Those Red Ones...

Had a great time driving to Carlisle and was lucky to just miss a tree limb falling on my 65 in the storm on Saturday.

~instepdrive

1965RRR,

That's a sweet looking car you've got there............

65RRRBay6.jpg

65RRRBay5.jpg

That's one of the great things about these photo threads. They bring out pics of cars we may not have seen yet. :beer

C2 Photos

Here's my C2...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom