Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C2 coupe wanted.

V

viet69

I would like a nice c2 coupe preferably with factory a/c. I want it to be original drive line. #'s matching. I would like as much history as I can get, and as many options as I can get. Does not have to be a trailer queen. Fell free to send me a p.m. if you know of one. I'd prefer 65-67 but others will be considered. Viet:thumb

I am still looking. It seems that there aren't many for sale right now!:thumb

i geuss there aren't as many for sale as I had hoped. The big dealers have some but the prices are ridiculous!

You are looking for a numbers matching 45 year old car that has a racing history. Honest cars out there are going to be expensive, no way around it.

I know, I have been looking for awhile. I was hoping the poor economy would bring some of them out of hiding. Not yet!

I picked up my 65 coupe this past summer. I had been looking for 5+ years to find just the right car. They are out there. Keep looking.

Jim

I would like a nice c2 coupe preferably with factory a/c. I want it to be original drive line. #'s matching. I would like as much history as I can get, and as many options as I can get. Does not have to be a trailer queen. Fell free to send me a p.m. if you know of one. I'd prefer 65-67 but others will be considered. Viet:thumb

Where are you located?

'67 a/c 350 hp

1967 Cp., 327/350hp, 4sp., factory a/c, tinted glass, PB, Goldwood Green/Black leather, side pipes, ralleys, am/fm

Original engine/trans/rear end/body panels.

Very nice paint (newer base coat/clear coat)

Very nice chrome and stainless (couple of very small dings in stainless)

Very nice interior (Trim tags calls for std. , but the seat covers are leather)

Nice no rust frame, birdcage drip rails

Original Soft Ray glass all around, dated Jan. and Feb, of '67

Ralleys are not original, but are very nice and appear original

What I have done or had done during my ownership:

1) Had trailing arms rebuilt and 4 wheel alignment
2) Went through headlight system--bearings, motors, switch, alignment, etc.
3) Refurbished steering column (bearings and paint)
4) Misc. tune up, detailing, etc.
5) brakes
6) a/c system serviced

Not much in the way of history:

1) I have owned 2 1/2 years
2) Know previous owner (6 years--St. Louis)
3) Have original order sheet showing Feb. 2, 1967 for a March 14 delivery
Wissinger Chevrolet Co., Falls Church, Va.
Seems that the delivery date was late, as I have the final payment receipt of $4,692.14 dated April 21, 1067.

This sheet shows:
wide ratio 2:20 low
positrac 3:70:1
Tinted glass all
W S W tires
am/fm radio
air cond.
350 HP engine
side mount exhaust
Total list $5,543.05

Original owners packet and first edition owners manual

Asking $55,000.00

Call or e mail if interested

210 748 4693

geopar@gvtc.com

1964 coupe

:wI have a 1964 Riverside Red Coupe for sale. It is a 100% numbers matching car. Everything on it works, including the clock and original AM/FM pushbutton radioe. There is NO rust at all on this car.It has been well maintained and garage kept. It is a 327 300hp motor with a fourspeed and posi rear end. I have the original window sticker and alot of reciepts for car. As far as I can tell so far, I am the fourth owner of this car. The car has tinted glass all around and power steering. and items listed above. It does not have air. I will attach a few pics with post. The car has won numerous trophies at car shows(which go with car) I also have all shop manuals and a car cover with it. I also have the Original carb and dual trumpet air cleaner. I also have the ORIGINAL wheel covers for the car and they are in perfect shape. I want 42,000 for the car. If interested email me.

I am located in south Florida. I would like something in the southern states.If not I could travel some in the summer. Viet

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom