Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C2 SAE Paper now online

hand_coder

All:

I just posted a fascinating document on my Corvette history site at http://www.web-cars.com/corvette/1963_SAE-paper.php?page=0 Titled "Corvette News Supplement", it was presented to the SAE International Congress and Exposition of Automotive Engineers on January 1963. The 30 pages deal with design and engineering issues with a lot of insight in the problems and their solutions. The rear suspension is given excellent coverage.

Comments on the rest of the site are also appreciated!

Regards,

Paul Pollock
WebCars! Webmaster
http://web-cars.com

Fasinating reading Paul. Thanks for sharing. You have put together a great info site. I look forward to reading more of it.

Tom

That's the best piece of Corvette history I have seen! Thanks for posting it!

Outstanding! Zora did another SAE Paper in 1965 on the design and development of the '65 disc brake system; I thought I had it somewhere in my files, but I can't locate it.

Tom and Subfixer: Thanks for your kind comments about my site. I put a lot of effort into it and it's good to know it is appreciated. Don't forget to tell your friends!
JohnZ: If you can locate the Zora disc brake paper I'd love to add it to the site.

~paul

Tom and Subfixer: Thanks for your kind comments about my site. I put a lot of effort into it and it's good to know it is appreciated. Don't forget to tell your friends!
JohnZ: If you can locate the Zora disc brake paper I'd love to add it to the site.

~paul

Paul

The kind comments were well deserved, thanks so much for sharing!! Just a great piece of history, and quite educational as well!!!

Ron

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom