Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C3 Body Dolly

73orange

I have tried without success to find a comprehensive drawing for a C3 body dolly. The closest I came was a C2 pdf drawing that an individual used because he was told a C2 would work. However, he stated that the dimensions needed to be narrowed by an inch and that the front section, if built too long, the radiator bracket won't slip over the front. That being said, there is little value in trying to use the C2 dimensions if there isn't a comparison chart of what dimensions should be changed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dean

Email 69MyWay. A PM won't do it as he doesn't come around here much anymore. As I recall he built a body dolly when he rebuilt Killer.

I thought there were instructions on CorvetteFaq.Com but didn't see any when I took a quick look.

I recently purchased a video from Mid America called "Body Lift" and "Chassis Disassembly" with Noland Adams. The video came with a workbook which also has instructions and diagrams on constructing a body dollie. These plans don't say anything about changing dimensions for C1,C2,or C3.

Chris

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.....:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom