Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C3 Calendar for 2007

Corvette
1985 Coupe /1977 L82 Coupe / 1971 Red Coupe
I didn't know exactly how to put this so it would sound right but I am just a little bit :D excited :D so..

My Vettes were chosen to be in the 2007 C3VR calendar. I got the month of June. Here is a link... http://www.c3vr.com/2007.asp

Like I said not that I am cheesing or anything :D but I have never had anything published before . :D

If I seem a little confused in the future about dates, it might be because I have 12 calendars in the house all showing the month of June.:L The upside is,there is no way I will forget the dates for Cruisefest 2007. :L

Each and every one of you should drop what you are doing right now and buy one (just in case I become famous) :L

Its a big day for a little guy from the mountains of NC ! :D

Congrats!

What a great thing Scott:upthumbs both are most worthy of the calendar.

Chas:_rock

Nice.. :upthumbs

If i had mine in professional print, i'd be equally exicted and proud.. ;)

:w
-Stefan

very nice pic Scott!!!!!

congrats on being selected for the calander!!!:upthumbs

Congratulations Scott !

That is really neat ! I think I need to pick up one of those calendars !!:upthumbs

Tom:w

With mine in it or not, I think a C3 Calendar is an awesome idea.

Don't miss out on the next installment of this collectors item! Only a limited quantity will be printed. When they are gone, they're gone! Make sure you place your pre-order by 11/19!

Wonderful news, Scott!
You did good. :upthumbs
Proud of you, and what are the nicknames of your babies? :)

:_rock on!
I remember years ago when Rob chose my car for the CAC monthly calendar that he used to have here. It's definitely OK to brag about something like that!

Mine's in there, too!
"Gotta buy FIVE copies for my MOTHER!" :D

hey, Scott...where'd ya git that kewl lookin sig pic? D'ya git that thang wet, or what?;LOL

Mine's in there, too!
"Gotta buy FIVE copies for my MOTHER!" :D

hey, Scott...where'd ya git that kewl lookin sig pic? D'ya git that thang wet, or what?;LOL
Its a Texas Thang.
I did it in support of the little people and many thanks to a great guy for making that for me ! ;LOL You are DA Man! Everyone knows that June is the best month !!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom