Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C3 parts on ebay

• Thread starter Thread starter Zeke68
  • Start date Start date
Z

Zeke68

Every few days I look at C3 parts for sale on ebay and there are usually around 800 or so listings. Today I went there and there was only 20. Unless they changed how they catagorize vet parts this seemed like a big change in a matter of days. Has anyone else noticed this?

i know e-bay has changed thier policy from what i am told on payments.. supposedly you can only pay now through paypal (probab;y just so they can get more of a cut) maybe that has had something to do with it

E bay has changed the search patterns. So, it is actually a little longer way around to get to what you are looking for. Now you have to choose Make, Model, then (year or years) you are looking for.

Just my thinking that the changes have made it harder to find thing or maybe it is just me. I have a lot of ID-10-T error when I'm working with the computer. :bash

Gary

SAVE the WAVE

Do a Google search for "ebay c3 corvette auctions" and you'll find a useful tool to help you sift through the listings.

here's what I use and always find parts for my year...(1980,80,1981,81,1982,82,1983,83) corvette

when I brought this page up there are 2594 parts on 60 pages..:upthumbs:upthumbs

saved searches

you can also save a search and have e-bay send you notices. I have three C3 related searches so there is some overlap. I get three e-mails every day with newly listed items first (my choice) and just click on a link to view any that catch my eye.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom