Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C4 (1988) NOS Install

afree029

Corvette
1988 Silver Coupe
Getting started on the NOS install on my 88. While checking the inventory on my kit (Part No. 05151NOS) I found that I have one extra part and was wondering if it has a specific use.
The Part I am referring to is a nice molded fuse holder with a cover and two red wires attached. I realize I could use this for any fused connection but just wondering if the guys at Holley intended for me to use it in a specific way. It's a much nicer fuse holder than the in-line one (orange wire) supplied with the Power Relay assembly. Do you think they intended for me to cut that one out and use the much nicer one, which would protect the fuse from moisture and corrosion.

Just curious...???

Did you give our tech guys a call?
No. I decided it must be intended to be used in place of the inline fuse holder so I went that route. It works fine and does protect the fuse from the elements much better than the open case inline fuse.

No. I decided it must be intended to be used in place of the inline fuse holder so I went that route. It works fine and does protect the fuse from the elements much better than the open case inline fuse.

Ok. Don't hesitate to call those guys. That's why we have them here.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom