Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C4 and C5 Coolant Temperatures...

IraPlayer,

Check out http://www.centuryperformance.com/detail.asp?Product_ID=MZE-WP118

When I checked some other sites that sell this pump, I got the impression that there may not be enough room in the Vette for it. Intall requires modification to F bodies. It seemed the least problems were with SS Impalas with the LT1. If you are interested in the pump, I suggest you contact the site owner.

Hope this helps.

I have heard "For Drag Race Only!"

Therefore I dont think it is reliable for extended periods of time. This information came from Summit. They have a couple of more elec. pumps from Dedenbear but were not specific on the hours they can handle.

Several people on the Corvette Forum are running the Mezier(sp) electric water pump on the street with zero problems.:gap

reset fan temps?

If I purchase a reprogramer / scan tool for my '96 LT1 with OBDII what would be good settings for fans to come on and turn off?
Can you reset these with that tool?
I thought that I would buy and install the 160 deg thermostat, but now I'm not sure.
Where I live near Sonora, Ca it gets to 20 F in the winter and 104 in the summer.
I'm looking for more torque/Hp, but reliability and longevity are important to me also.
Thanks for any input, I'm learning alot and am trying to make informed descisions.
Chris N :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom