Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C4 Clock

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
Check out the clock I made with the C4 emblem. I drew the emblem in my CAD program and sent it over to the CNC plasma cutter the metal shop has. Then I made the round Maple circle and recessed the clock movement.

I think it looks pretty good.
C4Clock1a.jpg

Sweet!

Tom, you do good work. :upthumbs Why did you use the early C-4 emblem instead of the one on your 94?

Tom, you do good work. :upthumbs Why did you use the early C-4 emblem instead of the one on your 94?

Greg, it just worked out better for the "look". I actually painted it up in the newer style and it didn't look quite right.

Last day of school here, got most everything checked in and I'm on cruise control.

Excellent work!!

You school has a CNC plasma cutter? I was luckey we had a drill press.

Very nice.

Yea we got it about a year ago and are still trying to learn how it works with different materials/thicknesses etc. I'm working on the awards for the CruiseFest show using the plasma cutter for part and walnut plaques. I am hoping tomorrow we (the metals teacher and I) can get all of the wording cut out, Ialready have the plaques done.

Greg, you are mostly right. As I have only two more years before I am eligible for retirement, then it will be January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, and December added to those things you mentioned. :D

Very nice looking clock, Tom!

You certainly do good work!

SAVE THE :w

The time's off.

j/k

Looks great! :beer
Nice looking unit. Since you have a picture of it, you can carry it with you, and if anyone asks the time, show them the picture. If the time is different than in the picture, don't show them the picture (In memory of Spike Milligan, Peter Sellers, and the rest of the Goons).

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom