Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C4 Export Tailights

3 Deuce

Corvette
1996 LT 4 Polo Green Coupe
I have a '96 LT 4 Coupe and would like to add the export tailights but I need to know if there is a plug in harness for them? One of the catalogs said modifications were needed, but when the clerk checked the box there was only a lens, no instructions. I assume there's a separate light for amber and red for each lens.

Also, does anyone know if there is a timer on the underhood lights? (Other than the battery fizzling out...)

Thanks

3 Deuce said:
Also, does anyone know if there is a timer on the underhood lights? (Other than the battery fizzling out...)

Thanks

Welcome to the CACC 3 Deuce. Always good to have another LT4 owner onboard.

I dont know the answer to your first question about the European Taillights, but I can help with the hood lights.

I'm assuming you want them to off when the hood is up, so they dont kill the battery. In that case, there is a fuseable link that you can pull out. If you follow the wire from the hood light on the drivers side down the hood, you will find the link down by the fog lights in the front bumper. Open it, pull the link, and there you go, no more hood lights.

Jason

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom