Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: C4 Fans

Corvette
(2) Callaway's (2) ZR1 (1) supercharged 35th
That is one fantastic video.... one fantastic Corvette generation!

:upthumbs

Many Thanks for sharing!

-Luigi
:cool

Thanks for the video, now I want to go to Effingham to see the last Corvette.

Since MAMW started 30 years ago, it was not in existance when I used to drive from the Univ of Illinois, Champaign by the Effingham exit on the interstate to my father's house in KC, Mo in one of my 66 corvettes or my 64 coupe from 1969-72. Had it been there, I probably would have spent all of my scholarship money on the corvettes. When I was at Washington Univ in St Louis in the early 60s, I would take a plant tour at the Corvette plant about every 3 to 4 months. Just could not get enough of the Corvette. Once I was permitted to go thru some of the restricted areas in the plant as part of an environmental engineering class tour. My last tour was in 1971 with the KC Corvette Club. Caught the fever in 54 and by the time I was in college, I was driving a red 56. Little did I know then how much the Corvette legend would grow. I am thankful that I got to see it happen from the start; I still have the fever. I plan to take the Bowling Green tour (plant and NCM) just before heading to CF in Cleveland.
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom