Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C4 rear View Mirror Wherer ??

Idaho Slim

Corvette
1996 LT1- Blk/Blk. 1996 LT4 - White/Blk
C4 rear View Mirror Where ??

The mirror inside my wife's C4 came apart and is now hanging there, Mid America only has the "non-lighted" basic mirror replacement. I would prefer to replace it with a lighted version and GM has discontinued them, any help on where to purchase a replacement would be greatly appreciated, driving without it is a tad dangerous. :eek ;help

Search E-bay first then start calling around to the Vette salvagers. If you need some names...look at the E-Bay ads. E-Bay Motors...
99% of the stuff for sale is from salvage yards and they all have a location with thousands of parts not listed. Also look locally on Craigslist. I've found lots of stuff that I could go get right now...E-Bay purchases can take several days for ups to deliver since they are never in the same town as you are....

if it "came apart"...does that mean that it came off the mount on the glass? Its held by a small allen set screw. if it separated, seems like I had that happen and it can be reassembled. I forget the details but mines back on and it seems like it "fell" apart several yrs ago. I had to change bulbs too and need to do the small lite again. Map lite is ok but the ash-tray lite is out.

if it "came apart"...does that mean that it came off the mount on the glass? Its held by a small allen set screw. if it separated, seems like I had that happen and it can be reassembled. I forget the details but mines back on and it seems like it "fell" apart several yrs ago. I had to change bulbs too and need to do the small lite again. Map lite is ok but the ash-tray lite is out.

Thanx Boom, yep picking one up on ebay. The ball and socket seperated, tried reconnecting it but no go.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom