Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5/C6 bash? Anyone going?

Apr29/May1 Maybe,I would like to if Donna can get some vacation time.

Mrs Zippy and I are planning on it. :beer

Chevrolet will show the 2011 Carbon Vette at the Bash. :upthumbs

Anyone going to the C5/C6 bash this year?

Yes, I am going to try and make it. Depends largely on work. Trying to decide if I will come alone or if I will ask some one to come w/me ?? Still have not made my mind up on that.....:beer Tim

The wife and I will be there again this year, along with several friends from the Crown Point Corvette Club. We'' be arriving on Wednesday, staying at the Fairfield. Hope to see everyone there!!

:w:w

Right now depending on what my Father and I have going on we might make a run up on Friday and then again Saturday afternoon. My son has a baseball game till about 11:30 - 12 on Saturday so that would put us up there around 1pm. I'm game for lunch as long as 1pm isn't to late. It would be nice to meet up with everyone also just to help put a screen name with a face. :D

I'm sure I'll have a CAC cruise fest shirt on.

I cant wait to see the C6 Carbon.

Did we decide when or if we are meeting for lunch? Any suggestions where?

What time you going to get there saturday Shan? I'm still good for anytime on saturday that works for everyone else. I'm wondering if it'd be best to try to set a time to just have everyone meet up somewhere at the NCM and then go find lunch/dinner (depending on time?) from there? Just an exit or two south of the NCM there are several places to eat of the normal steakhouses and such isn't there? Or if we can find it, LT4Man took us to a really nice restruant last summer...I forget the name of it, Rachel's or something like that.

Got the name (and website) from the new and improved lt4man, now known as LT4Man, for the place I was thinking about if ya'll are interested in eating there. (Thanks Buddy!)

The name of the restaurant is Mariah's.

Mariahs

Got the name (and website) from the new and improved lt4man, now known as LT4Man, for the place I was thinking about if ya'll are interested in eating there. (Thanks Buddy!)

The name of the restaurant is Mariah's.

Mariahs
Believe ME,it4man keeps track of good food!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

:D

Did I hear my name mentioned?

Someone lookin' for it4man?

Someone lookin' for lt4man?

Someone lookin' for LT4man?

:boogie

So who for sure would like to get together saturday afternoon around 1 or 2, check out whats new at the museum and then go grab something to eat at Mariah's (or where ever)?

Shan?
Jay?
Dale?
Zippy?
Tim?
Phantom?
Jim?

I'm probably going to get there around 1pm or so, I know Shan and Jay have my phone number, if anyone else wants it just give a shout.

So who for sure would like to get together saturday afternoon around 1 or 2, check out whats new at the museum and then go grab something to eat at Mariah's (or where ever)?

Shan?
Jay?
Dale?
Zippy?
Tim?
Phantom?
Jim?

I'm probably going to get there around 1pm or so, I know Shan and Jay have my phone number, if anyone else wants it just give a shout.
I'd love to Charlie,But unfortunately I have a Vehicle here that has been finished since Dec that the owner says there going to pick up Saturday!!:eyerole:eyerole:eyeroleI hope they do,I need the $$$$!! But if not,I'll be rattling the State Inspectors Cage Monday to get a Mechanics Lean Title to sell it!!:thumb

Over 3 months is long enough!! :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom