Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 Corvette Build Sheet Found

TODD L GRIFFITH

Corvette
99' MR Coupe, 04' Silverado 03' ZO6 Sold
Guess where I found it? I found it behind the front bumper inside the steel reinforcement that the air filter housing attaches to. I took the nose off for a new Tiger Shark bumper and there it was. The car is a 99' Coupe, so if the same guy was on duty that day, that is where you will find yours.

Yep, that's where they put them. Nice find after all these years, eh?

Yep, that's where they put them. Nice find after all these years, eh?
Yes, if anyone is curious where they are that's I guess where they'd be. Mine wasn't in totally good condition, but I now have it.

They gave me one on the line at BG when I went down there to watch it be built. I wonder if that means mine is not in there ? I also received the birth certificate for starting it up in the line. Funny thing is there was another build sheet just laying on the floor inside the car when it was delivered to the dealer. :)

That's where they are on all C5's. Have been since 97'.

That would be a negative, sir.

That would be a negative, sir.
Junkman, I like that Marine slogan, I think Gen. George S. Patton used it in one of his pep talks. I saw an Apache Helo. squads motto, I thought it was pretty good, " You can run, but you'll die tired"............

Junkman, I like that Marine slogan, I think Gen. George S. Patton used it in one of his pep talks. I saw an Apache Helo. squads motto, I thought it was pretty good, " You can run, but you'll die tired"............

:L :L :L

Yea, that one is good too! And yes, Patton did use a variation on my sig in one of his speeches. I liked that man's attitude. My other favorite is "When the going gets tough, the tough reach down and check to see if they've got pair. If so, go kick some azz!" :_rock

:L :L :L

Yea, that one is good too! And yes, Patton did use a variation on my sig in one of his speeches. I liked that man's attitude. My other favorite is "When the going gets tough, the tough reach down and check to see if they've got pair. If so, go kick some azz!" :_rock

Hey AJ,
How goes it?

:w

Hey AJ,
How goes it?

:w

Real good my man! How's that Florida weather? Did you make it up to the homecoming this year? You know Jim's show is less than 2 weeks away!

Real good my man! How's that Florida weather? Did you make it up to the homecoming this year? You know Jim's show is less than 2 weeks away!

You've got PM. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom