Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5 prefrence

bucket

Corvette
in the C4 world most agree that the 96 is THE ONE..
is there a THE ONE year model for C5's..
im have all talked myself into trading up and i want to be armed and dangerous when i go hunting..
thanx
b:cool

I don't think that the '96 is the 'one' C4. I think the best C5 is the 2004 special one with the dark blue/shale combo.

If there is a 'one' C4 for me it would be a 1995 ZR-1 Admiral Blue/gray.

Scott

I think that the one that "Trips your trigger" is the one you should buy. Typically, people will tell you to buy the newest, lowest mile car you can afford. Good luck with you search. BTW, I just did what you are contemplating, In May I traded my 94 for an 01.

The best is the 2000 (because I have one)!!

I think that the one that "Trips your trigger" is the one you should buy. Typically, people will tell you to buy the newest, lowest mile car you can afford. Good luck with you search. BTW, I just did what you are contemplating, In May I traded my 94 for an 01.

well......do you miss anything about your C4.?
are the seats as good etc...

the 96 C4 was semi voted the best because of tech stuff not personal preference..lol
is there a mechanical advantage to any particular year of C5.?

well......do you miss anything about your C4.?
are the seats as good etc...

Yes, there are things about the C4 I liked. And you hit one of them...the seats in the 94 seemed to be much more supportive. Not that the seats in the 01 are uncomfortable, they are nice, just not the same as the sport seats in the 94. Then we have the "big butt", I'm getting used to it, and I love the results of the big butt. So much more space to pack. We are on vacation right now and the amount of things that we are able to take is substantially different. The power it produces is so much more than the LT1. I'm not sorry that I made the move.

Yes, there are things about the C4 I liked. And you hit one of them...the seats in the 94 seemed to be much more supportive. Not that the seats in the 01 are uncomfortable, they are nice, just not the same as the sport seats in the 94. Then we have the "big butt", I'm getting used to it, and I love the results of the big butt. So much more space to pack. We are on vacation right now and the amount of things that we are able to take. The power it produces is so much more than the LT1. I'm not sorry that I made the move.

what is the "big butt"..???

and....it will cost me 10k to move up.....do you think there $10,000. dollors difference in the two..

what is the "big butt"..???

The seemingly overly wide and tall rear end on the C5. JA has a perfect picture of a "big butt" (nothing personal here :D)

IMG_5871_R_XLR8_TAG.jpg

Compared to the trim and very sexy C4. (my old 94, again nothing personal :L)

Cruisefest2007204.jpg

The seemingly overly wide and tall rear end on the C5. JA has a perfect picture of a "big butt" (nothing personal here :D)

IMG_5871_R_XLR8_TAG.jpg

Cruisefest2007204.jpg

so after all is said and done it's all in the eye of the beholder after all....lol
whod-a-thunk-it.?:w

I don't think that the '96 is the 'one' C4. I think the best C5 is the 2004 special one with the dark blue/shale combo.

If there is a 'one' C4 for me it would be a 1995 ZR-1 Admiral Blue/gray.

Scott

I couldn't say it better than this gentleman has. Althought, I'd love to have ANY ZR1.

IMG_5871_R_XLR8_TAG.jpg

Cruisefest2007204.jpg

:wI have a big "BUTT" with a "Love" handle on it!!!!

Big Butt....And Loving It

Here's a shot of the "big butt" on mine.
Remo:cool

2001499170103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom