Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5'6 and C6's, SOME OF THEM ALL LOOK ALIKE

bucket

Corvette
it's the dog gone truth.
i have to look twice to tell the difference when i see em on the street...
...that saves me 25,000 frog skins...about $15,000us...
thats the difference between the initial cost
it's my lucky day:beer

Well wait till the C7 comes out! Its gonna blow our socks off!!!!!!

Plus, if it takes you the extra second to tell a Corvette apart from another Vette, its not the end if the world. Honda, Toyota, and Nissan owners have to deal with that every day;LOL except they can never tell which one is which!

It becomes a problem when you cannot tell the Vette apart from other cars, but that will NEVER happen!

Just think, when you park your Vette some where do you ever have a hard time finding it? No, why (well besides the fact that it is parked all the way in the back away from everyone) because the Vette is the American Icon that stands out!

Haha, the only time I couldnt find my Vette was a few weeks ago at Kerbeck's Toys for Tots run. I stopped at 3 Torch Red 96 Vettes before my doors finally opened!

Ill show you a pic when I get a chance to put it online!

Here's what I mean:
32073550275_large.jpg

32073550266_large.jpg

32073550272_large.jpg

You may not notice the difference but I do. There is a big enough difference in looks to tell them apart. The big difference you will find is when you drive both of them. :thumb I'll keep my C6 over the C5 I sold to buy it.

C5's and C6's

At least for me....I can tell the difference between mine and a C6.
Remo:cool

2608685920103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

I noticed the c6 is not as long as the C5 and the lines on the C6 are more defined. I didn't like the fact GM did away with the flip up lights, but that wouldn't stop me from trading up to a C6 over a C5.

I drove and loved c4s for many years, and I still think it's a great driver's car but I would never trade my c6 for one. Sorry to say this, but it's light years ahead of the c4 in almost every conceivable way. And if it looks too much like a c5 to some people, I think I can live with that.

DSCF0037c.jpg

Hey "6 Shooter", that's a really interesting graphic. How did you make it?

Yes, I to have some great wall paper now to!! Love this car, but would like to see hidden headlights and a removable top. Thanks Shooter!!:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom