Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5's @ Carlisle

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
Hey Gang,

It's only about two months until Corvettes @ Carlisle - are you planning to attend? What a great event and what a terrific place to meet up with CAC folks. I was unable to get to the 2005 CruiseFest so I'm hoping to make up for it at Carlisle. Let's all get there and have some fun.

Remo:cool

You know we'll be there! Can't wait to see everyone...and go to McKay's Cave!:L

Elaine and Alan

Remo said:
I was unable to get to the 2005 CruiseFest so I'm hoping to make up for it at Carlisle.

Oh, sure, Remo: I make all the effort to go to BG, and you can't come. Now that I can't go to Carlisle, of course you're willing to go. Sheesh.

Fine. I got to meet Guy at Cruisefest, I bought one of his C5/C6 Cupholders, and he told me all kinds of embarassing stories about you. I'll just have to write a few of them down for posterity and post them while you're at Carlisle. :D ;LOL

-Patrick

Patrick said:
and he told me all kinds of embarassing stories about you. I'll just have to write a few of them down for posterity and post them while you're at Carlisle. :D ;LOL

-Patrick

Yikes - I can see where this might turn out to be a problem for me - Remo:cool

Remo said:
Yikes - I can see where this might turn out to be a problem for me - Remo:cool

Like the last night at the Holiday Inn when you ran up and down the halls with nothing but your underware on you head? ;LOL

:w
Guy

Remo said:
Hey Gang,

Let's all get there and have some fun.

Remo:cool

Yep. I'll be there. heading out that Friday morning. Where are all you guys staying? I've got a room down in Thurmont, MD with some of my ole vette buddies down there. It is about a 45 minute drive up Rt. 15:lou to Carlisle. Is Rob going to have a CAC :CAC meeting place? Hope to see you guys there:w .

H.D.

Heavy Duty said:
Is Rob going to have a CAC :CAC meeting place? Hope to see you guys there:w .

H.D.

About 15-20 of us meet in the bar at the Holiday Inn, Mechanicsburg on rt11 every night starting Thursday. That's where several of us stay. For the past few years, our tent has been an unofficial, come and go as you please meeting place too.

Guy

GS Diva said:
Yeah...so, why didn't you circle Alan's '02, too, huh???!!:D

Elaine

Been there, done that in the NE section ;).

Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom