Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C5's @ Carlisle

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
Hey gang - are you planning to go to Corvettes @ Carlisle this year?
(August 24,25,26).
Remo:cool
spring07.JPG

My son and I attend every year. Always look forward to a great time. It would be great to get all the CAC group together.

Mike

Now Remo...you KNOW that Alan and I will be there!!! :D The only thing we're wondering is which car to take this time!! :confused

Elaine

Now Remo...you KNOW that Alan and I will be there!!! :D The only thing we're wondering is which car to take this time!! :confused

Elaine

Elaine,
I understand and I love your new C6. But I must admit I will miss the Grand Sport. On the other hand I can't wait to see your Daytona Sunset Orange Convertible ("DS"Diva).

spring07.JPG

You bet I'll be there:beer. This year the Z gets to go. Might even spring for some Borla Stingers:eek:hnoes.

:w
HD

The wife and myself are all hooked up to go, Also trying to decide what car to take?:upthumbs

already have hotel reservations made. This will be our 5th year to attend.

By far the biggest gathering of Corvette vendors on the planet.

I'll be there - making the trip from across the Pond as usual. It's one of the highlights of my year. The other is Le Mans - we leave on Wednesday for a week of :drink and :Steer (not always at the same time) and we also get let loose on the Circuit..................

I'll be there - making the trip from across the Pond as usual. It's one of the highlights of my year. The other is Le Mans - we leave on Wednesday for a week of :drink and :Steer (not always at the same time) and we also get let loose on the Circuit..................

Rich - great to hear from you and can't wait to hook up at Carlisle.

I thought the highlight would be staying at my home. ;LOL
It will be great to see you again, Rich.

:w
Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom