Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 chassis dimensions (collision repair measurements)

Snipescastle2

Corvette
had a '94 white coupe once
Hello everyone! Ben Smith here, I recently registered, with the hopes that some of the forum members that work in collision shops, or have access to chassis dimensions for collision repair can help me out.... I am looking at purchasing a 2007 C6, that was hit in the rear, basically destroyed the fiberglass body bucket and quarters, and very minimal rear impact bar damage. I'd like to be able to take a quick measurement to see if the chassis is close (out of curiosity) but if it's tweaked too much, I'll have a frame shop do that work for me. I know most of the data for the alignment/dimensions are on software these days, so I'm hoping someone with access to Mitchell software might be able to send me a copy of the dimensions for a 2007-2008 C6 base model. Thanks in advance!!!Ben SmithEN1(SW) USN (Retired)

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
Welcome to CAC! :w I hope that you got the car at a very reasonable price, as having the bucket damaged is pretty severe. :ugh Not that it can't be fixed, but it appears you are doing your due-diligence in checking. Keep us informed as to the progress.

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
Bought my pickup in Warrensburg, at the Chevy dealer there.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Top Bottom