Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 coming soon!!!

jimxo

Corvette
Sold my 1989 snif-snif
It's only 160 days until the Auto show.

As I mentioned here before a friend of mine father is working on the brake system (testing) for the C6 and claims he has not yet seen the fully assembled car??? He said there are a few about 6 cars total driving around MI.

CFour said:
Oh yes I can't wait to see Cher do her number! :L
Give it a rest dude!

jimxo said:
It's only 160 days until the Auto show.

As I mentioned here before a friend of mine father is working on the brake system (testing) for the C6 and claims he has not yet seen the fully assembled car??? He said there are a few about 6 cars total driving around MI.

Is that the SEMA show?

Nope, I think it is the Detroit Auto Show in January.:)

ROCKETBLOCK said:
Nope, I think it is the Detroit Auto Show in January.:)

I heard that the C6 would be shown at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in September(?). ;shrug

Have any of you guys heard anything about it?

Nick

Everything, and I mean everything, is pointing toward the C6 being introduced at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January, 2003. Not Las Vegas, not LA, not New York, not Chicago.

I am definitely going to bend over backwards to go if I can. I've been looking forward to it for some time. Maybe, when we get within a month or so of the deal, it would be a good idea to organize a meeting.

--Greg

SlowRide said:
I heard that the C6 would be shown at the SEMA show in Las Vegas in September(?). ;shrug

Have any of you guys heard anything about it?

Nick

Their will be a "Dealer Show" in Vegas in Sep. but not open to the public or the press. That will come in Jan. at the Det. show. :)

Rick Daniel said:
Their will be a "Dealer Show" in Vegas in Sep. but not open to the public or the press. That will come in Jan. at the Det. show. :)

That's the one.

Thanks, Rick :upthumbs

How could I get tickets for the press days of the 2004 NAIAS??? I need to be there for it's introduction. That would be the greatest thing in the world to me, to be there and be among the first people to witness the uncovered C6. ;worship :v

Kind of the same thing I was wondering. WIll the January show in Detroit be open to the public at first, or is it just for corporate people and the press? I think being there at the unveiling would be great, but I can't imagine the mass of people that would be there when they unveil it, if it was open to the public.

rick daniel.....you should organize a trip to the unveiling of the C6 in January.Bring some blank order forms also.....maybe me and other forum members might finally take advantage of the HUGE discounts you might want to offer us...lol....I am planning to go but you know how plans can go sometimes.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom