Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 Convertible Spotted

Chrisr

Corvette
'07 Monterey Red/Cashmere Vert
Yep!!! Thats right. While coming home from Christmas Eve dinner in South Philadelphia with family, I was stopped at 3rd and South St. at a light. What should drive by in front of me on South St. but a brand spankin' new C6 vert!!!! I believe it was Victory Red (really not sure of the red names) and it had a black top. I couldn't believe my eyes!! I didn't think I'd see one of these until spring of '05!!!

Anyway, Happy Holidays to all of you!!!!!! Stay Safe!!!

Chris

That's awesome, dude! I just get excited seeing the regular C-6's down here! Wish I could have seen it!

I have got A customer who is going to order his red w/ black top & interior in the next couple of weeks-I'm so jealous!

Greenie said:
Chrisr, Reedman-Toll has three verts, white, red and silver. Lets take a trip!!!!!!
Oh man!!!! I'd love to take a trip. But I'm afraid I'd get in over my head!!!!!!:D

Chrisr said:
Yep!!! Thats right. While coming home from Christmas Eve dinner in South Philadelphia with family, I was stopped at 3rd and South St. at a light. What should drive by in front of me on South St. but a brand spankin' new C6 vert!!!! I believe it was Victory Red (really not sure of the red names) and it had a black top. I couldn't believe my eyes!! I didn't think I'd see one of these until spring of '05!!!

Anyway, Happy Holidays to all of you!!!!!! Stay Safe!!!

Chris
A red C6 vert? Could it be ol St. Nick driving it. Santa giving Rudolph the night off an using his new Vette instead? Who was riding shotgun?

Ok I'll lay off the egg nog! :beer :drink :gap

Merry Christmas
Doug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom