Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 Corvette photos

WayneC

Corvette
63 roadster project
If anyone's interested, I went to the Los Angeles Auto Show the other day and took my newly-acquired (but used) digital camera with me to play with.

I saw the new C6 Corvette there, and was very impressed; it looks a LOT better in person than the early illustrations make it appear.

So, that prompted me to build my first ever website to display pics from the show. The website attempt didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped, still has a few glitches, but it IS viewable using this url:

http://www.linkline.com/personal/car-nuts

I'm trying out two different layouts for photo thumbnails: rows and montage; either choice gets you to the same photos.

Thanks for the great pics! I prefer the montage. :)

great pics

lots of detail pics........thanks.,,,,i like the slide show...d

Enjoyed the pics...

Thanks again for posting...

What about Ford products? The new mustang? See it?

Bill.

btw What's that "orange-vette" color called?

Orange Peel? Hehehe

WayneC thanks for the pics:cool

Bill, I believe that the color is called Daytona Sunset Orange. Don't expect any of these colors to look the same outside. The metal halide, or quartz lighting is not true color by a lot!

Dale

I'll second that, DDL-81, and different cameras (or films) obviously pick up colors differently. Actually I remember the color a as a bit more red, although it obviously tended toward orange from red; my eyes perceived it as almost a light maroon. There were no signs saying what the color is, but "Daytona Sunset Orange" sounds like the right one to me.

Those are neat!
Thanks for putting the window stickers up too.

Rain

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom