Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! C6 Radio Issue

• Thread starter Abnsteel06vette
  • Start date
A

Abnsteel06vette

Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:57 am Post subject: C6 Radio Issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a problem with my 2008 corvette C6, when I am listening to the radio i like to see the artist that is playing when i tune into XM radio. I used the procedure that explains in the manual how to store the information using the "i" button on the radio. When I press this button it will beep indicating it has saved the information. Once I turn the radio off or the car the info is no longer stored and now what I see is the title of the song. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Carlos

Repeat the procedure each time you turn on the radio. It doesn't hold it in memory.

My wife has a 2007 GMC Acadia and her radio holds the memory. When you read the corvette handbook it leads you to believe that it should hold memory.

I tried this out in my '08. The radio seems to hold the preset when I turn the car off, then back on. It looks like your radio is misbehaving.

Jason

My Bose POS is taking days to eject a CD and it will not play any CD past the 3rd-4th song. Taking it in on Monday to be replaced.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom