Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

c6 vs viper

C

c5blue

is there any one sure if the c6 will beat a viper ......

and why gm not make corvette to kill the viper .......i'm realy in love with my c5 but i'm look'n for more power more loud sound that's what i hope in c6 ......if that's not happen i'll go to buy viper i hate to say that but ................. i'm dream'n the c6 be the best car ...

We will have to wait and see the final hp ratings and the final design of the C6 before we will know if the C6 can beat a Viper.

I doubt it...

Corvette and Viper are marketed differently and their companies have different desires and accomplishments they want from each car.

They're just not direct competitors and to compare the two would be a never ending argument. It's like me asking, "Which is better tasting, apples or oranges?"

There are cars out there (like Camry vs. Accord) that are direct competitors towards each other, but Corvette vs. Viper just isn't a competition.

Power to weight on C6 Z06 will be close to viper..
450hp @ 2850 lbs

Viper is 3300 @ 500

The true difference will be technology driven solutions used by GM to give superior braking and handling will be the deciding factor..

That along with price of course.

As much as I dig the new viper..even if it were the same price as the Vette...I would choose the Vette.

I appreciate the balance and technology portion of the car .it truly amazes me how well the corvette team put this car together.

Ready to rock and roll in the twisties..as well as at the drag strip..

I would have to say that the Corvette is much more suited as an everyday driver where the Viper is probably more of a weekend car you take out for a romp or two, or three.:D Then again, I think DC didn't design the Viper as an everyday driver while GM gave Corvette buyers that option.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom