Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 ???

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Being somewhat biased
wink.gif
, I think they should go back the Shark '80~'82 design.
Mid-Engine,eliminate some wieght, skeleton frame, and ZR1 engine.
oh yea baby, bring in on...
biggrin.gif

BudD
wavey.gif

LOL, I thought I'd take a break from putting the 2000 MY spec. page together and check out the forums. I was surprised to see someone already posted to this forum! LOL I don't think your biased at all! However, another ZR-1 like engine would be nice!
wink.gif

-Rob, Site Admin.
CorvetteNH.com

Attachments

• Vette2 012.jpg
    Vette2 012.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 126
  • Vette2 017.jpg
    Vette2 017.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 186
I agree wiyh Bud, mid engine, ZR-1 type, SHARK design, light weight, and call it a "Viper A$$ Kicker"

Tom

I just hope they don't make the car look any more round. Personally, I like the way the C5 looks now, a few more sharper edges would be nice, and it definitely needs to look more unique than anything else out there. I still have to look hard from a distance to see that it's a C5 coming and not the discontinued Mazda RX7. I'm going to put up a poll about this topic on the homepage for November.
smile.gif

-Rob, Site Admin.
CorvetteNH.com

Rob~I HAVE NEVER heard that a Corvette looked like and RX7, Shame on you our Leader LOL
biggrin.gif
LOL
smile.gif
Maybe the Mitsibishi 3000 GT
wink.gif

Thanks guys for coming to my rescue, May the SHARK live on and on. WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME FAMILY
cool.gif

BudD
wavey.gif

------------------
l81med100.gif
sharky1.gif

MM4~UL5
BudD

[This message has been edited by Rare81 (edited 10-28-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Rare81 (edited 10-28-2000).]

I'm hoping that the Corvette/Evoq relationship will evolve into something like the Camaro/Firebird concept. Give Cadilac (sp?) the luxury suite on wheels and keep the Corvette the performance supercar it's supposed to be. Chevy tryed to make too many people happy with the C5, and judging by the sales they did a damn good job to. But I and a lot of the die-hard 'Vette fanatics I know feel that the C5 lacks the rough edges and brash aditude that was so apparent in the C2, C3 and even somewhat in the C4's. That being said it wear's the Corvette's crossed flags, which makes it good in my book.

As for a hp race with Dodge, I must agree with Chevy on that one. With two extra cylinders Dodge has a lot more to play with. The ZO6 is a step in the right direction though. I my self would be happier with a car that was superp in all aspects (which by all accounts the ZO6 is) than with a car that can do the 1/4 like lightning but lacks anti-lock brakes!

Just thought we should revisit this post
biggrin.gif

BudD
wavey.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rare81:
Being somewhat biased
wink.gif
, I think they should go back the Shark '80~'82 design.
Mid-Engine,eliminate some wieght, skeleton frame, and ZR1 engine.
oh yea baby, bring in on...
biggrin.gif

BudD
wavey.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom