Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: C7 Future

corvette addict

Corvette
2015 Z51 Black/Black
Just speculation I know but does anybody have any idea what will happen to the C7 Stingray, Z51 when they finally start building the ZR1? Do you guys think they will just get rid of those models and offer the ZR1 and whatever this other thing is? I get itchy after a couple of years and start thinking of another Corvette but if the C7 is going to be built on and on I have no where to go. The ZR1 will be probably be $$$$ up there and whatever is next will be WAY up there. I have a '15 Z51 so actually the next step for, me is a Z06 WOW. I don't know looks like these cars will resemble the C7 and maybe be based in that style no matter what. Who ever thought I could be "stuck" with a Corvette.

corvette addict

I would only guess that the Z51 will continued to be offered. There are a LOT of people who want the handling, but don't need.....or can't/dont want to spend the kind of money it takes to buy a Z06, ZR1, or whatever the high end model will be. They have always, as far back as I can remember, offered a handling package on the Corvette. Back in the 50s it was the 'big brake' cars, in the 60s the F40 and F41 suspension packages (I don't remember what it was called in the 70s...still F41 i think), the C4s had the Z07 and Z51 cars so on and so forth. It would be crazy for them NOT to offer something on the "base' cars.

Good luck on the Z06 :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom