Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: C7 tire size and TPMs

Dad

Corvette
15Gray/8sp 72Blk/Blk4Spd 64Red/Red/Wht4spd
When I was working up my order for the C7 it was interesting to me that the front/rear tire size for the base coupe was the same as the C6. Since I have another set of tires and rims for my C6 with TPSs I was wondering if anyone knows if they have the same sensors in the C7 as there are in the C6?

The C7 Z51 20" rear wheel has a tire size of 11.4 wide x 26.8 dia. versus the C6 and base C7 size of 10.4 wide x 26.9 Dia. and that is not to far off from the C5 which is 275-40-18 that is 10.3 wide x 26.9 dia. but not sure what happened as far as offsets.

Anyone have any additional information?

Thanks in advance. :thumb

That's a good question Dad. I'm thinking that Paul could answer this. Hopefully he'll check in here soon and find this thread. :w

Only 2 parts are from the C6 and one is a bolt and the other is a roof panel attachment.

From the C7 owner manual:

Each TPMS sensor has a unique identification code. The identification code needs to be matched to a new tire/wheel position after rotating the tires or replacing one or more of the TPMS sensors. When a tire is installed, the vehicle must be stationary for about 20 minutes before the system recalculates.

The following relearn process takes up to 10 minutes, driving at a minimum speed of 19 km/h (12 mph). :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom