Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C8 Order Numbers and Status Updates

Thanks for the quick reply. Now one of my friends would like to see if you could look up CMMBF6? He and I submitted orders at about the same time. Thanks again for the time and effort that you give to this forum.

Thanks for the quick reply. Now one of my friends would like to see if you could look up CMMBF6? He and I submitted orders at about the same time. Thanks again for the time and effort that you give to this forum.
I'll check orders for forum members, but that's it. If I do it for the entire public, I'll never get any sleep. LOL

Hi, Rob could you give me an update on order CMMBF6? My sales team likes getting orders but doesn't give updates regularly.

Hi, Rob could you give me an update on order CMMBF6? My sales team likes getting orders but doesn't give updates regularly.
TPW: 05/01/2023
VIN: P5131341

Rob I assume that means you have no access for a poor bastard like me living in Canada wanting to get any sort of update on my order?? Canada really sucks some times that's for sure!!

Rob I assume that means you have no access for a poor bastard like me living in Canada wanting to get any sort of update on my order?? Canada really sucks some times that's for sure!!
Sorry, that's correct. I can't access orders outside of the U.S. :cry:

I thought that would be the case, well it's a hell of a good thing you are doing for all your countrymen here Rob. I am sure everyone appreciates it a great deal.

• Love Post
Reactions: Rob
I thought that would be the case, well it's a hell of a good thing you are doing for all your countrymen here Rob. I am sure everyone appreciates it a great deal.
Thank you!

Torch red Z06, DMKMWS, 2000 yesterday.
Unfortunately, I am no longer able to track order numbers due to access

I understand, GM Authority has lost the capability. Now you have to call the Chevy number, chat with a member of the Chevy Concierge Team, or pester your dealer. Getting on the Chevy status update email list I'm told only gets you major changes like 2000-3000. Chevy needs a web site where their customers can check their own status and I have submitted that comment on two chat line surveys.

Reactions: Rob

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom