Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CACC does it again

C

c4ever

Thanks to the members who recommended the 9700 wheel balance. It totally solved my annoying wheel vibration. I must have rebalanced these wheels at least three times before this with no results.The best $25 I ever spent. I recommend it as a must on all our cars. This forum is the best of the best .
Great job Rob:upthumbs

Carlo

c4ever said:
Thanks to the members who recommended the 9700 wheel balance..... This forum is the best of the best .
Great job Rob:upthumbs

Carlo

Awesome! :upthumbs No better Vette site this side of the the Sun! - Eric

:L It's a secret Len, like the "secret handshake" it takes to get a response to a post here. :L

_ken :w

[size=-2]You seriously don't have a clue? C'mon, take a wild guess.[/size] ;)

Len,
Hunter makes the 9700 machine which load balances the wheel/tire (off the car).

The handshake to have this ritual performed is similar to the Ralph Cramden(sp) holy exaulted order of the Racoon handshake:BOW :L :L

Secret CAC handshake

SO since I have never been to a CAC gathering.... is the secret handshake

a) The pantomime motion of a person changing a rear lightbulb on an 84-90?

b) Laying down on the ground simulating the leg lift to get that extra torque to remove the starter.

c) Combined with the hair pull from dropping the screw for the 10th time reinstalling the LOAF correctly.

OR

D)
The Wave at a cute chick who is also driving a Vette..( Smug facial expression has to be perfect)

Vig!

And all this time I thought the handshake was a simulation of running one's hand along the frame rails of a Shark to check for unsightlies:D.

- Eric :w

OK - got a bit behind last month. What is the 9700 balance??? 10 posts here and notta.

Getting some funky vibes in my rearend and think I need a balance. This sounds like some info I could use.

Here's another qustion. Can they mount the weights inside? I have a couple on the outside and it doesn't help the look any.

Rick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom