Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! CAD drawing of a 2014 Corvette Stingray chassis?

First things first. Welcome to CAC. I think you'll find a very nice community here with lots of very knowledgeable people who are willing to share their knowledge. :w As to your question, I'm guessing probably not. But then again I'm not sure what type of drawing you're wanting. But very specific drawings of the car probably won't be released.

Help! CAD drawing of a 2014 Corvette Stingray chassis?

Thanks for your reply!
I’m part of a group that is starting a not for profit organization that will entice high school students to get more involved in math and engineering. We would like to download just the basic CAD drawing of a 2014 Corvette Stingray chassis. This CAD program would let our students see the effect that take place by moving components and mechanism by just a few inches, cm, mm as well as many other scenarios.

Interesting, I'm a high school drafting and design teacher and I can understand what you are trying to accomplish. But my feelings are they aren't going to release any of their "secrets". I could be wrong, hopefully someone else will show up here with a positive answer.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom