Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Callaway~Carlisle Reunion) TWO DAYS until the show, are U ready? Important details~

*89x2*

In the coming days, some VERY IMPORTANT DETAILS will be coming forward about the show :cool

If you are heading to the show, I urge you to check back often and participate in this thread, as this show is growing in scope, with some details (like the event magazine cover) coming from your direct input :upthumbs

...stay tuned :w

In the coming days, some VERY IMPORTANT DETAILS will be coming forward about the show :cool

If you are heading to the show, I urge you to check back often and participate in this thread, as this show is growing in scope, with some details (like the event magazine cover) coming from your direct input :upthumbs

Will do, sound exciting. Thanks Chris:beer .

Part #1, the Event Magazine COVER CAR...

COGlogo1.gif

Part #1 of the build-up towards the "Twenty-Year Callaway Celebration" at Carlisle is as follows:

Owners have a chance of their Callaway Corvette being placed on the cover of the event magazine!:cool

If you own a Callaway Corvette and would like to see your car(s) on the cover, please take a few high res. images and email them over to me in jpg. format (if possible) and they will be put into the pool of those to be reviewed. (please send only your best 2 or 3 pics)

Lance Miller, Event Manager of Carlisle Events will then sit down with me and we will review the top five pics, selecting what will be on the cover of the 2007 Corvettes at Carlisle Event Magazine/Showgram:upthumbs

*NOTE* If you sent images for the credential design contest last fall and would like to use those again, I still have them all on file and would consider them again for this - just say the word that you are interested in this program.

Send your .jpg images by email to the following address, no later than June 30, 2007 :

email%20logo2.jpg

Thanks for being a part of this show :w Chris​

Keep the pictures coming :cool

SO far, EVERY CALLAWAY CORVETTE submitted, has been a 1991 :W

Where are the "early cars" :confused

ALSO: Pictures will be put onto a "early cd" and taken this weekend to Carlisle, handed over for the possibilities of being in print ads, etc. to promote the show in the coming months.

How's that for an early bird incentive.

Early cd, CD will be burnt, no later than Thursday night. :w

beat the mailtruck, hand delivered it...

Earlier this week, I hand delivered the "early cd" which has images for the various promotional purposes. Also, Luigi, your Bloomington Gold cd from 2004 was there, so it was tossed into the mix :cool

Remember, the cutoff date for images for the Carlisle Cover Contest is the END OF JUNE :W

COGlogo1.gif

COGlogo1.gif

Part #1 of the build-up towards the "Twenty-Year Callaway Celebration" at Carlisle is as follows:

Send your .jpg images by email to the following address, no later than June 30, 2007 :

email%20logo2.jpg

Thanks for being a part of this show :w Chris​

Midnight tonight, is the deadline for this - thank you to ALL who have sent images so far! Some BEAUTIFUL Callaways out there! :beer

A quick note from your Moderator ~

:cool

Fellow Callaway owners & enthusiasts, I wanted to take a few minutes to provide some very important information and updates.
In May, we kicked off the Callaway Owners Group’s celebration of “Twenty-Years of Callaway Corvettes” at the National Corvette Museum with great success! With about two-dozen Callaway Corvettes in attendance and close to twice that number of owners, we had a great time at the event. From start to finish, some neat Callaway-related things were there to be seen and heard. We had banners flying, scale model collections on display, and cars… Ohh the cars! Everything from original 1987 B2K’s to Speedsters, C5 Callaway Sport, and the new C6 SuperCharged 616 convertible along with the C16 Cabrio. Reeves Callaway and his son Peter joined us for the weekend event, sharing stories of the past and where the company is heading into the future.
Jumping forward into summer, the Callaway celebration continues at Carlisle!
August 24-26, 2007, Carlisle, PA is the place to be if you are a Callaway owner or enthusiast! Hosting the Callaway Reunion for 2007, the Corvettes at Carlisle Event Team has pulled out all the stops for us and has given us a prime spot to gather on the grounds! Located just inside Gate #3 (main vehicle entry gate), the Callaway Owners Group will be along that first row on the right as you come through the gate.
Registration for the Callaway Reunion can be done online here: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CE&Product_Code=3103 or by calling 717-243-7855 and specifying. “Callaway Reunion.” Please make sure you tell them it is for the reunion by mentioning “Callaway Owners Group.”
*** If you have not booked your hotel room for the Callaway Reunion at Carlisle yet, you only have a few more days to do so! Room reservations will close on June 30, 2007. Please contact me by email immediately if you need the information. ***
Also relating to the Carlisle event, you can be a part of the design team of the Corvettes at Carlisle Magazine. If you own a Callaway Corvette and would like to see your car(s) on the cover, please take a few high res. images and email them over to me in jpg. format (if possible) by June 30, 2007 and they will be put into the pool of those to be reviewed. (please send only your best 2 or 3 pics). Lance Miller, Event Manager of Carlisle Events will then sit down with me and we will review the top five pics, selecting what will be on the cover of the 2007 Corvettes at Carlisle Event Magazine/Showgram. (More info can be read here: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95426 )
Additionally, if you have a Callaway Corvette that you would like to market, Carlisle may be the place to get the exposure! Carlisle has taken the auction portion of the event in-house, and is looking for some significant and exciting Corvettes to feature. On August 24 and 25, Carlisle Auctions will host their auction at the new (air conditioned) Expo Center located one block off Gate #3, with complimentary food and drinks throughout the two-day auction. Additional information can be seen here: http://www.carlisleauctions.com

In addition to the events celebrating the twenty-year milestone for Callaway’s Corvette relationship, stay tuned for more C16 Callaway information in the next few weeks from California… C16 Callaways have been spotted within the pages of Corvette Enthusiast Magazine, the Robb Report Collection Magazine, and the streets of the World as more and more cars are produced. Look for upcoming coverage in Corvette Quarterly and of course, on the http://www.callawayownersgroup.com website.
In closing, I look forward to meeting more of you at the Carlisle show and seeing some additional cars that maybe we haven’t seen in years. Sure to offer something for everyone, don’t wait until the last minute to sign up, and please contact me for the hotel info before the end of this week if you still need to book a room.
Thank you for your continued support and participation with the group.
Regards,
Chris
http://www.CallawayOwnersGroup.com

Event Shirt for the FunField

COGlogo1.gif

Have you registered your Callaway Corvette for the FunField yet?
Registration Link: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CE&Product_Code=3103

I just saw a preview of the t-shirt that will be included in the goodie bag and WHOA! It is cool :cool

In addition to the Official Event t-shirt from Carlisle Events, each year FunField sponsor, Mid America Motorworks, produces a shirt - this year is in celebration of the "Twenty-Years of Callaway Corvettes" :cool

The ONLY way to get this shirt, will be in your goodie bag through your FunField Registration :dancenaughty

...stay tuned for more :beer

Midnight tonight, is the deadline for this - thank you to ALL who have sent images so far! Some BEAUTIFUL Callaways out there! :beer

The CD has been burnt, and the images will be hand delivered today :w

Thanks again to EVERYONE who participated - some amazingly beautiful Callaways are out there! Most, will be at Carlisle :beer

Here is the map for parking:

Right inside Gate #3, the first row on your right as you come through - from the corner down to the four-way stop sign. :cool

If you have any questions about the show, please drop me an email :beer
email%20logo2.jpg

attachment.php

Here is the map for parking:

Right inside Gate #3, the first row on your right as you come through - from the corner down to the four-way stop sign. :cool

If you have any questions about the show, please drop me an email :beer
email%20logo2.jpg

attachment.php
Chris,
Thats awsome!:upthumbs Thanks to you and Lance ;worshipits going to be a great event. My car will be there on Friday morning, can't wait.:cool

Who is sending cars from the South and West? Looking for trucks passing through Dallas...

Thank you but I'm looking for a truck that has cars going to / from the show that is passing through Dallas. We have several options but looking for a group buy :) for savings

(Callaway Reunion) News & Information 8.07

Callaway Owners, here is the hot news for August :w

Fellow Callaway Owners & Enthusiasts:

I want to drop a quick note with some upcoming deadlines to keep in mind for the annual Callaway Gathering at the Corvettes @ Carlisle show August 24th – 26th, 2007.

With a lot of exciting things happening over the past few years relating to the Callaway Corvettes, the owners and the camaraderie, you certainly do not want to miss out on the Callaway Reunion and our celebration of the milestone of “Twenty-Years of Callaway Corvettes!

The biggest show of the season – the annual Corvettes @ Carlisle show in Carlisle, PA the weekend (Fri-Sun) of August 24th – 26th, 2007 will once again have reserved parking for the Callaway Owners Group in the “Fun-Field” (the first row on your right as you enter Gate #3 – the main traffic gate).

The Callaway Owners Group cars will be lined up along that entire first row as you enter the show grounds, offering a feel of “Callaway Heritage” and allowing enthusiasts to see a wide variety Callaway Corvettes for this significant Callaway Reunion event.
While summer seems like it has just begun, the deadlines are looming for the show – hard to believe, but summertime is flying by!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For registration on the Fun Field, please do this directly through Carlisle Events website, or by telephone (717-243-7855). In addition, below is the direct web link to register your car for the Fun Field at the Callaway Reunion: http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CE&Product_Code=3103
Please be sure to specify “Callaway Owners Group” when selecting the Fun-Field for the Callaway Reunion during registration. Thanks.

In addition to the Fun-Field events, we have some other things planned during the weekend:

****Callaway Owners Group Dinner Announcement/Details****

On Friday night, The Owners Dinner will be hosted at a nearby location – Past years dinner events have had many special guests including Reeves Callaway and his staff, print and online media Editors / Publishers, and, of course, the Owners of the cars!

The Owners Dinner will be held on Friday again this year, upon the suggestion of some owners and we hope that you can attend.

**** Please contact me by e-mail for all of the details – The deadline for the dinner registration is Friday, August 17 – Space is limited, please do not wait to make your plans for this! ****

email%20logo2.jpg

Turbo Joe’s Creeper Challenge –
Back by popular demand, Turbo Joe’s Creeper races will be held after dinner on Friday night.
A fun way to get to know your fellow owners, Turbo Joe sets up a course to power a mechanics creeper around… Teams or individually, either way – it is a blast!
I am sure Joe has a few other ideas for the after dinner fun and he always has generous prizes to go along with the event.

Saturday night, we will be participating in the Carlisle Corvette Parade as a group. Some folks have asked to do this again in 2007, and as a group it will be a lot of fun – For this, you must pre-register at the Carlisle Fairgrounds (at the tent near the Callaway parking area) during the show. Let’s plan on making this the biggest Callaway Parade yet!

Finally, for the Carlisle Event, as a group, we decided to find a way to give a little something back to the show.

Please take a moment and check out the C.O.G. red shirts. If you remember the shirts from 2005, these were very well received! Featuring sleeve embroidery to signify the 20th year of Callaway Corvettes, they look awesome and the response from Owners & Enthusiasts has been tremendous!

****Orders must be received by next Friday, August 12, 2007 for hand delivery at the Carlisle show. Thanks!****

More info on the red C.O.G. shirts: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96800
Red Shirt Order Form: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/1989x2/2007shirtorderformCOG.jpg?t=1184102276

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, please check out the updates to the website for the Callaway Owners Group at: www.callawayownersgroup.com and be sure to look at the Gallery section with all of the Callaway Corvettes featured within.

Also, stay connected online at the Callaway Forum, chatting with your fellow owners and enthusiasts about all things related to the cars in between events – one of your best resources a Callaway Owner or Enthusiast could ever want to keep in touch and get updates – a link is on the navigation bar on the top of the C.O.G.’s main page

Thank you for your continued support through your participation – Stay tuned to the website, forum, and your email box for other updates including information on a final “Twenty-Year Celebration” event we are putting together for the end of September, right in the Heartland of America – a day’s drive away, for about 65% of the United States!

****Callaway Owners Group Dinner Announcement/Details****

On Friday night, The Owners Dinner will be hosted at a nearby location – Past years dinner events have had many special guests including Reeves Callaway and his staff, print and online media Editors / Publishers, and, of course, the Owners of the cars!

The Owners Dinner will be held on Friday again this year, upon the suggestion of some owners and we hope that you can attend.

**** Please contact me by e-mail for all of the details – The deadline for the dinner registration is Friday, August 17 – Space is limited, please do not wait to make your plans for this! ****

Folks, just a reminder as an owner had mentioned to me yesterday - the cutoff date is the cutoff date - We will unfortunately, not be able to take on-site reservations for the dinner. This must be done ahead of time.

Please drop me an email for the details - a quick phone call then, takes care of everything :beer

See you there! :w

Folks, these deadlines are coming to expire :eek:hnoes

Dinner next Friday, and then this... :cool

*89x2* said:
Finally, for the Carlisle Event, as a group, we decided to find a way to give a little something back to the show.

Please take a moment and check out the C.O.G. red shirts. If you remember the shirts from 2005, these were very well received! Featuring sleeve embroidery to signify the 20th year of Callaway Corvettes, they look awesome and the response from Owners & Enthusiasts has been tremendous!

****Orders must be received by next Friday, August 12, 2007 for hand delivery at the Carlisle show. Thanks!****

More info on the red C.O.G. shirts: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/...ad.php?t=96800
Red Shirt Order Form: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...g?t=1184102276

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom