Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

*Callaway Corvettes For Sale Thread*

*89x2*

Fellow Callaway Owners & Enthusiasts,

In an effort to somewhat consolidate and keep "for sale" listings easy to follow, a few Callaway Owners and I sat down and did a little brainstorming - here's what were going to try...

This will be the thread for any and all Callaway Car "For Sale" type of posts - feel free to post here, any cars, or ads of cars for sale including links, E-bay auctions, etc. (threads posted otherwise, will be merged into this one...)

When posting your vehicle in this thread, you must state your asking price. The ONLY EXCEPTION to this, is if the car is currently listed in an auction site/service

Also, the www.callawayownersgroup.com website has a Callaway Marketplace for listings of car by their owners - check it out :cool

Any comments about the prices or conditions in relation to value should be kept in line with what is generally considered proper etiquette when it comes to an ethical business dealing - Bottom line, unless you have gone and looked, driven, or know the history of a certain car, please do not make any disparaging remarks.

As always, it is nice to know and follow the market of ones car and I believe the general consensus is the cars values have been level for a long time, with some examples possibly going up slightly over the most recent years.

Also, if there are specific questions on a car, it may be best to form a thread asking your questions, just to keep the listings page fairly uncluttered :cool

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop me a note - Thanks,

Chris :v

1989 Callaway Aerobody on eBay

A few more miles than most, but a nice looking car regardless. Check it out:

eBay link

I want an Aerobody car soooo bad... Anyone care to donate a kit once I get my car? :L

Justin

1987 #147 on eBay

Got another one for you guys... (I live on eBay)

1987, 45K miles, red/gray, and looks to be another well taken care of example judging by the pictures supplied. Seem to remember this car or one similar being auctioned on eBay not too long ago.

Heres the eBay link

Enjoy,
Justin

Edit: Duh! Forgot the most important part... It's a convertible!

2003 PowerGroup Z06 Test & Development car

For Sale: SOLD!

2003 Corvette Z06
Callaway Product Development Vehicle

Featuring (in addition to the Z06 Options):
  • PowerGroup 1
  • PowerGroup 2
  • PowerGroup 3
  • Callaway Carbon fiber sill panels
  • Callaway embroidered floor mats
  • Callaway (leather) dual airbag cover package
Featured in the November 2004 issue of Corvette Enthusiast Magazine, November 2005 Vette Magazine, and the Bloomington Gold Special Collection XX Show Program.

Was invited to, and featured in the Bloomington Gold Special Collection XX in June, 2004 and has been a part of most major Corvette shows across the country.

Appx. 18k mi.

Purchased NEW by Callaway Cars in Old Lyme, CT, this special Z06 was used as a development tool for the C5 PowerGroups that are now for sale - Own a piece of Callaway Cars history today! :cool

$45,900
Sold - thanks for looking

PowerGroup Information Link

c5z06_small.jpg

SOLD!

1990 B2K Convertible for sale

1990 Corvette For Sale - ---1990 Callaway Roadster, steel blue met /blk/ blk, 6-speed man, loaded w/GM B2K option, twin turbos & inter coolers, aluminum becool radiator w/6 extract, fans, rare, and exotic, 30k miles, $45,000 b/o David 650-967-8388, CA.

Don't know if this is the "real-deal", might be worth a call...

1993 CHEVROLET CORVETTE, CALLOWAY, red with black leather interior, 50K miles, p/everything, 2 removable t-tops, AM/FM/CD, great gas mileage, xlnt condition, $16, 500 or best offer, call 858-503-0245(858) 503-0245

Sorry, ad had no pictures - :w

'87 Callaway -- $25,000 OBO

Black with Charcoal/Carbon Fiber interior. Power leather sports seats, new Pioneer Infinity stereo system w/10-disc CD changer (Bose speaker grills retrained for stock look). New $7K plus paint job. Remote/power windows & hatch, keyless entry, Chrome C5 wheels, Aero Body Kit. New Turbos ($3K), new Dewitts all aluminum radiator, and much much more.

Callaway04.jpg

More pictures can be found at: http://corvettecenterltd.com/Current_Inventory/current_inventory.html

Contact jim@j-n-k-designs.com for more information

SOLD, SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

2005 CALLAWAY "Super Natural" 490HP
The only "Supernatural" C6 Convertible on the planet. Spec Wheels, Auto Trans, Select Ride control 1,700 mi. $78,880
(610) 827-7400. Tom Oates

From AutoWeek's classifieds. There's a pict and it's a red car with a black or dark grey interior.

*89x2* said:
Sorry, ad had no pictures - :w

Quote:
1993 CHEVROLET CORVETTE, CALLOWAY, red with black leather interior, 50K miles, p/everything, 2 removable t-tops, AM/FM/CD, great gas mileage, xlnt condition, $16, 500 or best offer, call 858-503-0245(858) 503-0245

Turns out to be an AeroBody car - still does not list any engine upgrades - Just a bright red coupe w/ AeroBody...

Just rec'd my brochure today for Mecum Auction KC Dream Classic with 2- 87 Callaways. 1- is the red car with black wheels(ebay Debbie car) and the other one is grey with black wheels? That's all I know. Auction is Dec.2,3,4. Maybe mecum site has more.

I will soon be putting my 1987 Callaway on the market. It is # 127, convertable, red exterior w/ red leather interior with only 24,836 miles. E-mail me if you or anyone you know is interested. I would much rather sell to someone who would appreciate the rare car. triple_veer@mailcity.com

kruzmisl said:
Just rec'd my brochure today for Mecum Auction KC Dream Classic with 2- 87 Callaways. 1- is the red car with black wheels(ebay Debbie car) and the other one is grey with black wheels? That's all I know. Auction is Dec.2,3,4. Maybe mecum site has more.

Thanks for the heads up :cool

KC1205-32065a.jpg

KC1205-32384a.jpg

coach said:
I will soon be putting my 1987 Callaway on the market. It is # 127, convertable, red exterior w/ red leather interior with only 24,836 miles. E-mail me if you or anyone you know is interested. I would much rather sell to someone who would appreciate the rare car. triple_veer@mailcity.com

Welcome Coach :cool

Sounds like a nice car - feel free to post pictures if you like to accompany the text :cool

Also, ballpark on the price??

Thanks - and again, Welcome :m

Found this 1987 online...

1987 Twin Turbo Callaway Corvette Convertible - 4 Speed automatic plus overdrive. Original paint, Recent tune up, second owners, New tires because original ones were dry cracked, interior is in great condition. 48,000 original miles. $70,000 O.B.R.O. - Tim Haddad - Michigan - USA -
crowns88@aol.com

1987 red callaway

*89x2* said:
Welcome Coach :cool

Sounds like a nice car - feel free to post pictures if you like to accompany the text :cool

Also, ballpark on the price??

Thanks - and again, Welcome :m

I am not able to post pictures on this web site...the pictures that I have are too big for this format. If you would like to see the car or would like any details, feel free to email me and I will do my best to get you what you need.

As far as the price- obvisouly I would like 1 million...but we all know that is not going to happen. Everyone here knows the price range and I will entertain all reasonable offers.

triple_veer@mailcity.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom