Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{Callaway Display}Part II - Please, every Callaway Owner & Enthusiast, read & respond

THANK YOU(!) to the Owners and Enthusiasts who have sent in – or will be sending in items this week for the display. We will be heading down this weekend to set the display up on August 12.

There is still time...

If you have an item you would like to loan to the Museum, please reply here with your email address, and all the info you need, will promptly be sent. *
***PLEASE NOTE*** the deadline to receive items is THIS THURSDAY, August 10th – If interested, don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to make THE finest display to date!

Thanks again!
cog.gif

shipping

Chris, Please Pm an address, or call me on my cell phone, so i can ship the Aerobody gill. UPS will not ship to a P.O. box. I need to ship UPS for 2 day service. Thanks, Arnold

Aerobody gill will arive on Thursday morning. Thanks for the fast reply.:)

No problem - this is looking great! :cool

All the items I have so far are packed, ready to go...

The next step is to make label cards to give credit for each item as to the "Callaway collection" the item(s) came from to go beside the item in the case :cool

Thanks again! :beer

Three more items came today - :cool

Thanks RedB2K's - the Aero panel will look SHARP! :upthumbs

A RARE Callaway inspired item came also, along with some artwork :cool

This is going to be a fantastic display - Thank you to ALL who participated in this project :beer

...ok. - that's it - Done :cool

11:35pm, another 19+ hr day and it was amazing how eveything came together in time for this -

Thank you again to everyone who supported this idea and especially those who loaned their priceless items for the display - AMAZING! :cool

Here is a partial list -

List of ideas & items:
  • Emblems/plaques
  • Callaway Jacket
  • Turbo / Intercooler
  • Dymag wheel
  • Engine Schematic
  • Magazines
  • Sales Literature
  • Promotional items
  • Scale (model/die-cast) Callaway cars
  • Booklets
  • Misc. items/photos relating to events/owners
  • Build Sheet (w/ B2K info)
  • Owners Manual
  • Artwork/Callaway painting
  • Leather Callaway info binder
  • Presentation Kit
  • AeroBody Panel
...and some other surprises :cool

Enjoy!
cog.gif

Great work, Chris. Thanks for working so hard on the display and representing the Callaways.

I'd like to see some pictures of the display after it's finished. I bet it is really cool!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom