Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Callaway Display) Part III - The finished results...

Thanks to everyone-The showcase looks great!

Thanks again for being a part of the display w/ your contribution of the Aero Panel :cool

It was tough to get it situated however, a little fishing line and it stood right up :cool

Thanks again! :beer

...coming out of the Museum this weekend ~

I would like to extend a HUGE Thank You to all who participated in this display and especially to Callaway4Fun for helping set it all up with me :beer

The display is being taken down this weekend after the Labor Day Event - catch it while you can!:w

With only 500 examples out there

What a great way to showcase the Callaway heritage, especially for the B2K model. With only 500 examples out there, this type of exposure really helps keep the B2K option fresh in the memory of many folks who might otherwise have forgotten that GM backed this program. I'm sure the BG crew will miss it. I thought Luigi's poster of collected Callaway pictures from various events was pretty neat.

Nicely done Pete M. and C.C.

Breaking news...

Thanks for the kind words Frank, it was neat to put together, working with everyone during the process. :beer

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The display will remain for a few more weeks as you see it! :upthumbs

In part, because the National Corvette Museum absolutely LOVES the display case, they asked if it may be possible to expand it!

Also a factor though - may arm. I cannot lift my arm above my chest, nor bend it much. I saw my doc today who advised me to rest and not lift anything. Also to see an orthopedic speciallist :W

If you have items in the case that you need back very soon, please send me an email and we will work out a time, ASAP!

If you have items you would like to LOAN to the us for the NCM case "expansion," also drop an email with your item description :upthumbs

email%20logo2.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom