Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

{Callaway} New parts list - TURBOS are on it, w/in>

*89x2*

The complete list is here: http://www.callawaycars.com/callaway/testpage/contentpages/products/prices.cttc.htm

For the Turbo Fans - :upthumbs
here is the turbo parts listing:

Turbo Compr Strap, 1987 CTTC 209.42.2644 $14.10

Turbo Compr Strap, 1988-91 CTTC 209.42.2641 $16.45

Turbo Compr Wheel, 1988-91 CTTC 209.42.2645 $255.00

Turbo Compr Wheel, 1988-91 CTTC 209.42.2651 $255.00

Turbocharger Asm, 1988-91 CTTC 209.42.2648 $1,500.00

Turbocharger Asm, IHI, 1987 CTTC LH 209.42.2646 $1,500.00

Turbocharger Asm, IHI, 1987 CTTC RH 209.42.2647 $1,500.00

Turbocharger Rebuild, CTTC 709.42.2601 $Call for price

1500??? for the whole turbo??? thats not bad at ALL!!!! This is great news!! Its nice to see all the available parts for the B2ks. :D :D :D

EDIT: Notice the Rams horn is back on the list! Im really excited about this!!

SurfnSun said:
1500??? for the whole turbo??? thats not bad at ALL!!!! This is great news!! Its nice to see all the available parts for the B2ks. :D :D :D

EDIT: Notice the Rams horn is back on the list! Im really excited about this!!
Surf, I did indeed notice that - As I reported a few months ago, Callaway has an interest in their past products while balancing the company resources for the future - not many companies stand behind products that in some cases are nearing two decades old - With support such as this, these cars will continue to be the legends Reeves & Co. built them as :upthumbs :v

...now where is Callaway4fun, I would have thought he would be jumping for joy over this :m

Keyword SUPPORT

Chris I already calles Mike V. and placed my order as soon as the news came out. See the support is here I hope this dispells all the rumors that they were not there for us. It is a shame that these rumors get started. Callaway is here to SUPPORT US and WE MUST SUPPORT THEM!!!!!!!
*89x2* said:
Surf, I did indeed notice that - As I reported a few months ago, Callaway has an interest in their past products while balancing the company resources for the future - not many companies stand behind products that in some cases are nearing two decades old - With support such as this, these cars will continue to be the legends Reeves & Co. built them as :upthumbs :v

...now where is Callaway4fun, I would have thought he would be jumping for joy over this :m

I only see one part number listed for the 88-91 Turbocharger assembly. Shouldn't there be a left and a right?

Also, anyone know what this is? - Manifold, Intake, CTTC/L98 203.98.2550 758.80

90Callaway said:
Mighten that be the black crinkle-finished intake manifold? That price seems not too bad for a new manifold and runners that have been finished nicely. But I'm totally guessing. :)

90Callaway said:
I only see one part number listed for the 88-91 Turbocharger assembly. Shouldn't there be a left and a right?

Kinda makes the mind wonder a bit....100+ ? :D :D

callaway4fun said:
Chris I already calles Mike V. and placed my order as soon as the news came out. See the support is here I hope this dispells all the rumors that they were not there for us. It is a shame that these rumors get started. Callaway is here to SUPPORT US and WE MUST SUPPORT THEM!!!!!!!
Pete - That is absolutely correct :upthumbs

...how many turbos did you order??

I know you have been a bit busy and all, adding to your "pit crew" ;)
Congrats :m -

callaway4fun said:
No that is NOT the 100+ intake it would cost alot more than that.Trust me on this .

I know...that was an attempt at humor :)

Seen the price of Dymags? Each!

:L ;LOL

Holy Crap! $1,500 for one turbo! I feel a little better now about the ebay purchase I made a year or so ago from a car shop that did work for Callaway. 2 brand new turbos NIB, 1 set of never used exhaust manifolds and 2 used intercoolers for $2,000.

1500 is actually a very good price for a complete turbo. I know the cost of the Lingenfelter turbos for the C5 is about 3200 each!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom