Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway Reunion@C'Vettes@Carlisle>deadlines info.Don't Miss Out!w/in>

*89x2*

Folks, I wanted to put out one "last call" for the Carlisle CALLAWAY OWNERS REUNION.
Please check out the web site info page at www.callawaycars.com and click on NEW STUFF then/ for info site.
I have been getting a lot of interest over the past few days on this and don't want folks to miss out.
If you have any questions at all, please e mail me at turbo_2xs@hotmail.com or post here.
Thanks *89x2*

Sorry I'll miss it. We'll make a real effort to make the next one.

I met someone in Boise at Vette Fest 2002 who will be at Carlisle, perhaps you will see them. They are from Florida and will be trailering in a maroon replica GS speedster. You can't miss it. I think they are putting 10,000 miles on this trip! I asked them to say hi to my Callaway brethren.

BTW...my car is featured on the cover of the 2003 CSP Corvette Calendar. Tres cooooool....

http://www.corvettecalendar.com/

They kind of messed up the facts a little...

Have fun everyone.:beer :beer

I'm going to be there!

I'm completely disorganized about the whole thing but I'll be there. I invited my girlfriend to go but she declined... oh well, I'll probably have a better time anyway. :L Did I register for the dinner? I can't even remember. If not what do I need to do? :crazy

Deadlines

I have been contacted by some folks last minute and as a result, moved back the deadline for the Reunion Dinner to this weekend.
If you are interested and have either not contacted me or confirmed attendance, please do not hesitate as my goal is to have everyone who would like to attend, be there!
e mail at: turbo_2xs@hotmail.com
and check out the website on www.callawaycars.com and click new stuff, then reunion info page
:beer *89x2*

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom