Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

CALLAWAY Reunion info site is up and running...w/in>

*89x2*

As you may already know, I have been working with Carlisle Productions and Reeves Callaway to get a spotlight on the Callaway cars and their owners at this years Corvettes@Carlisle event (August 2002) The show has now added the Callaway Reunion to their schedule and I have put together a site that will be a source of info for all interested in attending :) Stay tuned as updates will follow when more and more details are finalized...
http://corvetteactioncenter.net/sites/callaway/89x2/index.html

feedback welcomed :)
Enjoy, *89x2*

Looking good dude! :upthumbs

- Eric

Welcome to the forum!!! And welcome to the Callaway Community :) What are the details on your 89 Twin Turbo?
Thanks *89x2*
ps. Keep checking back at the info site as more will be added SOON :Twist

again,

great work on getting the commitment and making the arrangements; it should be a nice sight to see!

update...

callaway95 said:
again,

great work on getting the commitment and making the arrangements; it should be a nice sight to see!

Thanks! I have added an "OWNERS BANQUET" to this event for Saturday night (I am considering this a "must do" event!!!:upthumbs and once the details are hammered out, I will post them. Late April pre registration will begin... Hopefully we will have our anticipated 2 dozen TT/B2k's and 10+ SN's. :dance
*89x2*
Comments welcomed:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom