Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway Viper, yes - a VIPER!

*89x2*

Callaway Viper, yes - a VIPER!

1995 dodge viper callaway 440 . in 1995 chrysler sent 6 vipers to colloway for promotional advertising. this is one of 6 made. the colloway package included new intake , injectors , smooth bore exhaust.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...70QQihZ002QQcategoryZ6209QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
66fd_12.JPG

Very Cool indeed... too bad the seller doesn't know how to spell Callaway when its spelled out in the badging. It's a miracle he didn't list it as a "Calloway Vipor" ;LOL

-Luigi
:cool

Impressive to see the seller almost dedicates this entire writing to the Colloway tune. But there are a dozen or so pictures but NO enginebay :confused

Groeten Peter.

Has anyone called Callaway to confirm or deny this or the 6 cars supposedly sent?

The bids are awfully low for a Viper, dont you think so? No reserve? I dont know much about callaways except that they are unique and BAD A$$. Saw a speedster in Louisville at Karl Kaspers auto show. It was teal I think, its been awhile ago ( years ).

Sorry guys, I didn't know there was already a topic :ugh

That's pretty weird. I've never been a magazine reader, but I've checked Callaway's website every so often for the past 8 years or so, but I've never heard anything about Vipers...

My guess for the reason the bid is so low might be due to Vipers still having that kitcar feel in '95. I believe they still did not have windows, but I can't say for sure. I know the '93 has no windows...

If it is a Callaway project it would also have a Callaway "C-number" right?
I think a quick call to Joanne would confirm this story or not...

Groeten Peter.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom