Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Important! Callaways@Carlisle 2008 - Have you finalized your plans??????

*89x2*

As I sit down to review the list of emails for Carlisle 2008, I thought I would post a quick thread about this in hopes of spurring folks to finalize plans to attend the show :cool

Begining for us in 2002, we have enjoyed our annual Carlisle reunions and this year will be no different. :cool

Our host hotel this year is all set and returning guests (from last year) will have first crack at the limeted number of rooms available and on a first-come, first-served basis.

Some folks have emailed already about the rooms and are all set - other will need to act on this soon, as after June 15th, we will open the rooms up to other Callaway owners.

Send an email to get the info - you have to understand, the hotel is less than 2 miles from the grounds and in high demand by other groups!

email%20logo2.jpg

See everyone at Corvettes at Carlisle 2008 :w

P.S. The Fun Field layout is changing for 2008 due to the new Vendor Midway - When registering, be sure to say, CALLAWAY OWNERS GROUP for your CLUB ENTRY - This helps plan for proper spaces :cool

Can you put me down for a hotel room. This is great location, I can see the rooms going very quickly.

Thanks,
George

Email sent. I do not know about driving my car yet. See you in St. Charles in a few weeks.

Thanks,
George

Unfortunately, completion of my C16 has been delayed again and it will not be ready in time for Carlisle. As a result, I have decided to cancel my Carlisle plans being that I am planning on making other events.

Updates on the progress of my car at my website!

-Luigi
:cool

Luigi, hopefully you can still make the show for the sake of camaraderie :cool

I had my Callaways delivered today to the show. I guess I am kinda early, the first Corvettes there :eek I did get a GREAT SPOT though :cool

For the Callaway Owners Group parking at the 2008 Corvettes at Carlisle Fun Field, ******** PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW LOCATION ***********

• Enter GATE #3
  • Turn IMMEDIATELY to your RIGHT after entering the gate.
  • Drive past the Subway shop on your right and go down about a 1/2 dozen rows .
  • We are on the LEFT.

Look for the COG Tent, banners, and sign boards -

We are looking for one or two volunteers to help us park cars in our row. :w

ANY cars not parked by 10am, risk losing out a space - The Fun Field opens up to general (not club specific) parking AT 10:00am

I can help park cars on Friday morning. I can bring my banner if needed. Gary

Gary, that would be great - yes, please bring your banner! Thank you. :cool

Are you shipping your car again, or drving it?

Chris, I will be without the car this year, have to leave on Saturday. Plan on it for next year:beer. Joe is going to give me a ride in his car, do you think I should increase my lift insurance policy?:L

Folks - for the Friday night COG Dinner, the cutoff for this is August 15th to be a part of the fun!!! :beer

Drop me an email for the info :w

email%20logo2.jpg

Also, anyone who has NOT finalized the payment info for their hotel rooms is subject to lose their room :eek

This MUST BE DONE this week. Thanks. :w

If anyone knows of any rooms that are still availabe in Carlisle, please let me know.
Yea I know.....wait till the last minute. Now, I really have a reason to go....
Thanks,
Bruce

Folks, the dinner closes by August 15th

If you HAVE NOT made your plans to attend the COG dinner, drop me an email.

I know some have asked for the dinner info and have not called to secure your place - Do not wait. There is not going to be any extensions for this. August 15th :w

See you there :beer

I wish all people who are attending the Carlisle 2008 event a windless dry and sunny weekend.

and please take as many pics as you can and post them here afterwards or mail them to me , :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom