Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Callaway's @ Carlisle) COG Creeper Challenge - Details within

MagicDragon

Corvette
1987 Callaway Twin Turbo
Come ONE come ALL. IT's almost upon us "The 2nd annual COG Creeper Challenge" Just a few words about the event:
Post time- When we're ready
End of event- When we're finished
Rules- Must be wearing some type of clothing- unless your a woman:eek then all rules are tossed out.
Prizes- definitely, 1st 2nd and 3rd all events
There will be singles and team races.

Added this year will be a new event "The belt toss" - above rules apply
Last years big winner of the singles Creeper Challenge was the talented and fast Cameron Becker while the team race honors went to the Wildly famous duet of Chris Chessnoe and Joanne Mercer! Is there anyone out there that can give these guy's a run for the money?
Please give a quick reply so I can have an idea about how to handle madness! I can't wait to see you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bar

disclaimer- COG and anyone associated with this event will not be responsable for injury or loss.

Turbo Joe - Thanks for again setting this up after the Callaway Owners Dinner - what a fun night that was last year :upthumbs

I ready for this years fun - got word that my partner is ready as well :m

here is a pic. of Wayne and Mike Z. from Callaway Cars in the "pairs challenge" :upthumbs
2004carlisle3.jpg

Beware

The Supernatural boys from L.I. will be entering their SN450 creeper just back from OLd Lyme. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom