Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Calling All NCRS Judges!!!!!!!!!

Corvette
2016 C7.R Z06 "ROSA" - black 'Vert w/yellow accent
Mason Dixon has a small meet coming up on March 25 and we need judges!!!
The meet is being held at Fox Chevrolet, Timonium, MD.

We have 15 cars registered, with THREE solid axles; FOUR small block midyears; THREE big block midyears; a 1974, 1977, 1979, 1982, and 1989 - so, wide range of cars.

On the afternoon of March 24, we will have a practice PERFORMANCE VERIFICATION on my 1963 Z06. This TECH SESSION/JUDGING SESSION will be held at a new temperature-controlled storage facillity in Owings Mills, MD.

Pat and I will be there, Rick. Chuck

That sounds like a fun time. I wish I could come out there but I'll still be in recovery mode form Daytona next week.

BTW I hope your '63 passes PV. :D

hey, Tom - you going to be at Daytona!? I leave Monday afternoon, driving down in a motrohome - will be staying within a couple of miles of the track at an RV park and head back to Maryland on 20th or 21st; then I fly down to Texas on March 9 for some laps at the Texas Motor Speedway - Christmas present from my kids!!!

PV should be fun learning experience for everyone - want to get ready for NCRS Regional in Charlotte in April, and then a "real" PV in New Joosey in May - then drive the road tour to Boston - going to be a busy year!

We are heading down on Wednesday and will be staying south of Daytona about 1/2 hour. I'll check to see that I still have your cell #.

Tom

cell is 443-564-0720

have seats in the Tower

Where would be a good place to pick up the road tour for me, I live in Florida? What will be the route? thanks in advance..

Where would be a good place to pick up the road tour for me, I live in Florida? What will be the route? thanks in advance..

Check out the Road Tour announcement/registration form on page 121 of the January/February issue of the "Driveline" for general info and contact information for the tour coordinators.

:beer

John
I found it,now I don't know if the wife can get the time off..She is the bread winner now so I have to work around her schedule. I hope we can work it out, sounds like a lot of fun.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom