Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Calling All White C5's

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
We all talk a lot about our Corvette colors. Everyone likes to defend their red, black silver, yellow and blue cars.
But there's one we always over look. Yes it's the white cars. And afterall it's the color that started the Corvette
Legend. So for all the folks that have white C5's here a chance to post a few shots of you little legend.
I'll kick it off with this perfect example.

Remo:cool

20328650.jpg

100_1924.JPG

A rare white 01 z06. Beautiful. Mr. Schroder just walked up and also heartily approves.

I like the FRC that Kevin & Nancy are selling in the "C5 For Sale" section:
IMG_0093.jpg

:w
Guy

I don't know what it is, but when I think of a vette, I normally don't even think of white, even though the vette that got me hooked was a white '77 - the first vette I ever drove. But everytime I look at a white vette, the first thing that comes to mind is "class." They're vey classy looking, especially white on red - awesome color combo!

North of the Border

A pretty vixen from Vancouver.

den8.jpg

Love those White Vettes! They always remind me of the original C1!

Passs Me MY Shades Please

And for you guys driving those White C5's - you simply must have these to complete the picture - very cool:cool

1108.jpg

Put Your Ear To The Track

From Taylorsville, Kentucy. "Waiting to race the train".

RE7X0855edit5x7.jpg

That one's real pretty Remo, but I thought they only made white z06's in 2001 :confused
It looks like it might be the same one as in the first photo?
Man, that shot would be just perfect if that tower/antenna thing could be skillfully airbrushed out.

Tammy

That one's real pretty Remo, but I thought they only made white z06's in 2001 :confused
It looks like it might be the same one as in the first photo?
Man, that shot would be just perfect if that tower/antenna thing could be skillfully airbrushed out.

Tammy

Tammy - you are correct - it is a 2001 (as Dwayne can testisfy to - sometimes my typing skills leave a little to be desired).
And yes it is the same beauty from Rowlette, Texas that I used to kick off the thread. Here's another angle on the same car.
It's just a perfect little beast - isn't it.

2001_White_Z06-1.jpg

Tammy

You mean like this? :D
(She is a beauty alright!)

2001_White_Z06-1.jpg

Black & White and Cool All Over

From the Bay Area of California - this 2001 pretty little white coupe. Nice contrasting black center Z06 wheels.
100_0184.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom