Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Calling All White C5's

OMG!

Dwayne - at least three of those really suck. I know it's Friday, but it's not Friday the 13th:L.

Remo:cool

Southern Belle

Another shot of that pretty white and oak convertible from Taylorsville, Kentucky.

RE7X0837crop5x7.jpg

As you can see by my avatar my Vettes aren't white. But this thread reminded me of my first Vette which was a white '75 coupe that I bought in '83 and(sobbing) sold shorlty after I got married in '85. Living in an apartment in Queens NY and having to park it on the street wouldn't be too bright. So I sold it. 'Bought a brand new Monte Carlo and had that stolen in 2 weeks. Yout white c5s are georgeous!!! Keep on wavin'.

Palmetto, Florida

Nice setting for this beautiful 2004 Coupe.
Sept06_001.jpg
em

Brick, New Jersey

Very clean 2004 convertible. Lingenfelter 500HP car. Other than the hood (making room for the supercharger) this one's a "sleeper".
100_0351.jpg

Just a Little Over 300 of These

A perfect example of the rare 2001 Speedway White Z06. This one hales from the San Francisco Bay Area.
posing.jpg

6-9-06v04.jpg

Well, while my C5 is Electron Blue, both of my C4s were Artic White. They did look good, but then I'm still very partial to the styling of the C4, especially the late C4s like my LT1 coupe. OTOH, the performance and handling + room of my C5....oh sigh! DFO

Halt - Who Goes There?

Bob the car is looking good. I like the idea of having Santa standing guard.
attachment.php

How about a Video?

Not mine but a good friends. Badest white Vet I've ever seen.

Peace
Chip

Barlett, IL

Pete G's outstanding 2001 Speedway White Z06. These are some of the
most beautiful C5's ever produced.
DSC01302.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom