Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Can anybody help me?

Haha, I assume school will be out soon, and he will have plenty to time to shop around. What Vette did he get for the last project?

Pete.

Got a new C6 that he won from a contest at dealer. Here is the story: It was late in the school day and the bell was about to ring. I had just finished up my report when his cell went off. He picked it up when the bell rung and jumped up and down, because... he just won a new car from the local Chevrolet dealer. He then ended the call and said as he left the school: "I'm geting a new Corvette thanks to Martin!" End of story! (Sad that he does not drive it to school for fear of on lookers)

Wow!

That's what I call good luck. It was nice of him to give you the credit. Is this Automotive Tech. class?

No speech. It's required here where I go to school. It teaches you basic speech writing for the work world.

aizanvette89 said:
Got a new C6 that he won from a contest at dealer. Here is the story: It was late in the school day and the bell was about to ring. I had just finished up my report when his cell went off. He picked it up when the bell rung and jumped up and down, because... he just won a new car from the local Chevrolet dealer. He then ended the call and said as he left the school: "I'm geting a new Corvette thanks to Martin!" End of story! (Sad that he does not drive it to school for fear of on lookers)

You have got to be kidding!
My son chose similar subjects in his speech class last semester. Automotive themes seem to be a good subject for speech class- you can really wow those who don't know a thing about cars.

He had joined the contest (in which that if they said your b'day you would win) early that day. That's why he had won.

Good day everyone! Just had a fun time watching these old corvette ads here at home and boy I'm in shock! These ads are so weird!

no there were some that a friend gave me

So you are sayin that my 63 Sting Ray,84,88,92 ads will be worth a lot of money later? Wow my kids are going to be lucky on their school reports!

I can just see them, 75 years from now at the Antiques Roadshow, showing off their vintage late 20th century corvette ads that their crazy Grandpappy Aizanvette insisted on keeping in pristine condition, their jaws dropping when they hear the big $$$ that they could get at the big auction houses.

Stranger things have happened :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom