Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Can rims and tires on a C5 fit on a C6

jerzyboy73

I have a C5 that has 19 in the front and 20 in the rear. I am close to selling the car and buying a C6. The rims and tires are nice and very expensive. will they fit the C6? I know the C6's have 18 and 19 but Im not sure if the lug pattern matches up.

Does anyone know the answer to this. Thanks

Bill

I have a C5 that has 19 in the front and 20 in the rear. I am close to selling the car and buying a C6. The rims and tires are nice and very expensive. will they fit the C6? I know the C6's have 18 and 19 but Im not sure if the lug pattern matches up.

Bill

Yeah. I've seen plenty of C5s with C6 rims. I want to upgrade to 08 rims eventually or C6Z on my 02.

Bill

The problem is not the bolt pattern, they are identical. Obviously the diameters are the same... Your problem will be with the offset. If they are different, either you can have rubbing or the tires will stick out of the wheel wells...
One other potential problem can be with disc brake caliper clearance depending on what package the car has.

Sorry, but no. C6 rims can be mounted to a C5 by using huc-centric spacers, but going the other way is not possible. The offset is wrong.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom